• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Free USPS Priority Mail Boxes - Is it Legal?

14 posts in this topic

This verbage is clearly stated on the box:

This packaging is the property of the U.S. Postal Service and is provided solely for use in sending Priority Mail shipments. Misuse may be a violation of federal law. This packaging is not for resale.

Now, the exact violation that "may" be occurring is not explicitly stated, but I wouldn't take any chances here.

I may have a couple of these left over in my shipping supplies, I'll have to check. I got a ton of them when they were released, but my recollection is that they somehow seemed even flimsier than the normal MFRB's, and they actually kinda smelled bad. Not sure if it was just my batch or not, I'm thinking it was the glue. Kinda funky.

I may have a couple of these left over in my shipping supplies, I'll have to check. I got a ton of them when they were released, but my recollection is that they somehow seemed even flimsier than the normal MFRB's, and they actually kinda smelled bad. Not sure if it was just my batch or not, I'm thinking it was the glue. Kinda funky.

you must have got the second printing-- not as valuable or collectible