• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 8

104 posts in this topic

Just remember I have never won this tournament, and if I continue like this round I won't do it this year either. I'm dusting off that bridesmaid gown right now.

Photo hm

Just remember I have never won this tournament, and if I continue like this round I won't do it this year either. I'm dusting off that bridesmaid gown right now.

Photo hm

Is this the replacement prize for the Park in a speedo prize?

Photo hm

Is this the replacement prize for the Park in a speedo prize?

There's an outside shot at a Greggy in a thong pic :wishluck:

I go out for the evening and when I come back all hell has broken loose.

Double OT! And you've both submitted grade, and now BUTM has gone AWOL with the results! The suspense!

Good luck to both of you!

Anyway, I can't believe I squeaked through again, especially with my grade on the Teen Titans. Gotta go back to look at the brackets to see who I'm up against in the final four.

Woo hoo!

I go out for the evening and when I come back all hell has broken loose.

Double OT! And you've both submitted grade, and now BUTM has gone AWOL with the results! The suspense!

Good luck to both of you!

Anyway, I can't believe I squeaked through again, especially with my grade on the Teen Titans. Gotta go back to look at the brackets to see who I'm up against in the final four.

Woo hoo!

I'll give you a hint, he's devilishly handsome. :cool:

My original score was 9.4 but threw up a three to win the game. I didn't want a rematch.

I knew it should be a 9.4 but thought CGC would let the defect go.

Nice game Comicdey