• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - July 31-August 2! Carrie Fisher! Adams, Kitson, Jusko!

92 posts in this topic

Rick,

Your interview was on ABC Action News as posted earlier. You show up around 00:43.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/comic-con-invading-tampa-bay-this-weekend

saw that one. But Friday morning fox 13 (not abc) did a two minute interview. That's the one I want to see :)

Very curious as to what the final attendance numbers might be....setting attendance records during a monsoon is highly unusual, but this show might have accomplished just that.

Overall, the TBCC is growing into an excellent convention and is challenging MegaCon for bragging rights in the sunshine state. Who would've imagined that from a show that struggled to get 550 people in the door less then five years ago?

This was my second year attending the TBCC as an attendee and it was a top notch show again. TBCC has been added to my yearly show rotation. There was plenty of room to move around, great guests, and fantastic dealers!

Can anyone find the fox13 Tampa Interview I did? I can't find it online to see how gooney I sound lol
the one Wally posted is not it?

Nope. That's the abc one. Fox News 13 did a 2 minute interview before con Friday that aired live bc folks told me they saw it. I just didn't get to see it. Hoping someone can find

Very solid show.

I was there all 3 days and it was a blast. I found some really great deals.

Somehow I slept through the embassy fire alarm and I am a really light sleeper.

The rains continue today & are being covered by the national news.

Despite being held in the bull's eye of a week long major tropical event, we successfully staged the largest event in the history of downtown Tampa.

Despite being held in the bull's eye of a week long major tropical event, we successfully staged the largest event in the history of downtown Tampa.

:golfclap:

Estimated attendance? I'm guessing 50k