• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEAR TWD TV SHOW --- Official Discussion Thread

285 posts in this topic

zombies are the new mutants

I always suspected Sunspot.

Youre the only one that understands me in these here boards (thumbs u

:applause:

I think I will watch the 1st few episodes but overall I think this show is a bad idea. Too much Walking Dead could backfire. I just don't understand this. They have a good formula now and it should be left alone. This is really turning into the comic world like Avengers and now West Coast Avengers. We'll have to wait and see and hope for the best.

I'm looking forward to it expanding like cop shows. TWD Las Vegas, TWD Chicago, TWD Walla Walla, TWD SUVU (Special Unead Victims Unit), TWD Cold Body Case, yada yada

FEAR immediately made me think of Negan.

I was thinking that too. What a great opportunity to show the back story of where some of the characters started out and then they show up in TWD the next season. I'm not sure if an origin show works for current characters, but introducing villains in fear before they are on the main show sounds pretty sweet.

I agree I think its a brillant idea. It will bring in a new audience. I might even get my wife to watch this show.

Sounds like it's been going on for a few weeks, but the govt and major media were covering it up.

Mostly social media and other internet postings. It'll be cool to watch how things were when the mess hit the fan.

The first episode was quite good. Can't wait for next one, as I wanna see where or how virus come from. I understand this new series is supposed to be a short series? It's said to end in Oct 4th before the Walking Dead season begin.