• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Reilly Collection Master List

250 posts in this topic

add a marvel mystery 29 to the reilly master list--and it's mine, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll post it next week.

congrats, but that means you sold your under copy to someone other than ME!!!!

(note, there is no "pending" by mmc29 in my needs list) poke2.gif

add a marvel mystery 29 to the reilly master list--and it's mine, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll post it next week.

Hooray!! I was hoping it would end up in your hands!! Although, I do miss it a little..... blush.gif

i'll post it next week.

Hooray!! I was hoping it would end up in your hands!! Although, I do miss it a little..... blush.gif

ugh, betrayed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there no end to the insanity!

tonofbricks.gif

i'll post it next week.

tonofbricks.gif

Negative. I sold it to Richard long before you even contemplated collecting Timey's.

i'll post it next week.

tonofbricks.gif

Negative. I sold it to Richard long before you even contemplated collecting Timey's.

and my undercopy was pledged to another forumite long before his timely foray; does that carry any weight with gator, however? true to his gainesville educated roots, the answer is a resounding NO.

i'll post it next week.

tonofbricks.gif

and my undercopy was pledged to another forumite long before his timely foray; does that carry any weight with gator, however? true to his gainesville educated roots, the answer is a resounding NO.

a ton of bricks I tell you tonofbricks.gif....I am under a TON of bricks! tonofbricks.gif actually, Bedrocker came through big time for me today, so there is some light at the end of the tunnel....and Pons, how did you not anticipate my entrance into the timely foray?...and parker, you are swayed by a pretty face ( hi.gif fazybones!)

gator

Humble Request:

Can owners of Tom Reilly copies begin posting them here.

I would love to see these books again

I'm with Bob...let's see those Reilly copies!

gator

i'll post it next week.

tonofbricks.gif

a ton of bricks I tell you tonofbricks.gif....I am under a TON of bricks! tonofbricks.gif actually, Bedrocker came through big time for me today, so there is some light at the end of the tunnel....and Pons, how did you not anticipate my entrance into the timely foray?...and parker, you are swayed by a pretty face ( hi.gif fazybones!)

gator

Marvel 29s for everybody! Get your Marvel 29s here. Hot Marvel 29s. Get while they're Hot........OOPS, sorry Gator. We are all out of Marvel 29. Can I interest you in an 8?

Marvel 29s for everybody! Get your Marvel 29s here. Hot Marvel 29s. Get while they're Hot........OOPS, sorry Gator. We are all out of Marvel 29. Can I interest you in an 8?

cloud9.gif

ht1.jpg

ht2.jpg

ht6.jpg

mm17.jpg

mm27.jpg

usa11.jpg

Bob,

This is what I have scanned so far. How many do you recognize?

ht1.jpg

ht2.jpg

ht6.jpg

mm17.jpg

mm27.jpg

usa11.jpg

Bob,

This is what I have scanned so far. How many do you recognize?

don't i recall you scanning/posting the mystic 4? put that baby back up for bob.

i'll post it next week.

tonofbricks.gif

a ton of bricks I tell you tonofbricks.gif....I am under a TON of bricks! tonofbricks.gif actually, Bedrocker came through big time for me today, so there is some light at the end of the tunnel....and Pons, how did you not anticipate my entrance into the timely foray

I thought you had better sense? confused-smiley-013.gif

i'll post it next week.

tonofbricks.gif

gator

On a warm San Franciscan night....

Here is the much travleled 29 (before it left my hands) frown.gif

BTW, that top right corner is not missing, it just has no color.

marvel29f.jpg

marvel29b.jpg

don't i recall you scanning/posting the mystic 4? put that baby back up for bob.

How right you are.

mystic4.jpg

How right you are.

mystic4.jpg

I love that book!! I may have to collect Mystics! (in a year or so blush.gif)