• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Trash you? I'm trying to have a conversation here.

Ms Marvel 1 cover A is not a $125 book.

You can still get the 1:50 and 1:100 for much less.

Aside from your discussion, better to learn the difference between Neal Adams and Arthur Adams before moving on… :eyeroll:

Or not? lol

Trash you? I'm trying to have a conversation here.

Ms Marvel 1 cover A is not a $125 book.

You can still get the 1:50 and 1:100 for much less.

Aside from your discussion, better to learn the difference between Neal Adams and Arthur Adams before moving on… :eyeroll:

Or not? lol

I know the difference. I'm not a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Neal Adams is top 5 artist in most people's minds. Sigh.

I could have just as easily made a mistake in saying "Adam Hughes".

And thank you for backing my theory. One is more likely to get :boo: or :flamed: than have someone address their thoughts, arguments or comments.

Edited by revivedrevival

This book is bangin' in 9.8, yo. I hope it's still hot when I get my non-fast track blues in another month. :P

Looking at the prices of the Ms Marvel #1 first print 9.8 blues, it's crazy to see an Adams sketch cover (1:100) still listed at 9.6 blue for $200 OBO.

I think the Adams slabs (1:50 and 1:100) are priced proportionally.

The cover A slabs are priced substantially more than the raw cover As in NM.

My copies are at CGC too. If the slabs were in my hands today, I'd still be holding onto them for a little bit longer.

:wishluck: Kamala Kahn ABC announcement.

Edited by revivedrevival

This book is bangin' in 9.8, yo. I hope it's still hot when I get my non-fast track blues in another month. :P

Looking at the prices of the Ms Marvel #1 first print 9.8 blues, it's crazy to see an Adams sketch cover (1:100) still listed at 9.6 blue for $200 OBO.

I think the Adams slabs (1:50 and 1:100) are priced proportionally.

The cover A slabs are priced substantially more than the raw cover As in NM.

My copies are at CGC too. If the slabs were in my hands today, I'd still be holding onto them for a little bit longer.

:wishluck: Kamala Kahn ABC announcement.

I'm guessing she'll appear in the captain marvel movie. But a kids tv show would be even better (for the value of my comics)

Here you go: mod CGC label update: I feel like now all of the facts are straight with our girls key books.

Re: Info on kamala Khan

Gemma Offline

CGC

If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Loc: CGC

Captain Marvel #17 second print will now read:

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) cover.

Pre-dates All-New Marvel Now! Point

One #1 (3/14) & Ms. Marvel #1 (4/14)

Hope this clears it up for you!

Sincerely,

Gemma

Smurf #5 predates All New Marvel Point One also, doesn't mean I want it.
if it was 5 bucks you would be a fan :baiting: Now its clear anyways so whatever ! I think first ever appearance and on a cover is collectable. I also think point one was a steal up until a week ago.

Here you go: mod CGC label update: I feel like now all of the facts are straight with our girls key books.

Re: Info on kamala Khan

Gemma Offline

CGC

If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Loc: CGC

Captain Marvel #17 second print will now read:

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) cover.

Pre-dates All-New Marvel Now! Point

One #1 (3/14) & Ms. Marvel #1 (4/14)

Hope this clears it up for you!

Sincerely,

Gemma

What will the 1st print read ? Predates CM #17 2nd print ? lol

Awesome... Can we get those Malibu Sun, Rust, et al. to show pre-dates Spawn 1 (if they're not already described as such)? Isn't that a common description for a preview-type book? Regardless, it has a nice cover. For folks who like their comics slabbed, it is the perfect book.

Awesome... Can we get those Malibu Sun, Rust, et al. to show pre-dates Spawn 1 (if they're not already described as such)? Isn't that a common description for a preview-type book? Regardless, it has a nice cover. For folks who like their comics slabbed, it is the perfect book.
How's the head? Haters gonna hate. FYI... you are on a slabbed books chat board. No preview book here either dude... Read it ... The entire issue is documented by Kamala on the last page ,it's hinted that this is her motivation to be Ms marvel. Edited by paul747

Lulz.

Marvel Wikia: Kamala Khan

First Appearance

Captain Marvel Vol 7 #14

(September, 2013)

(Unnamed)

All-New Marvel NOW! Point One #1.NOW

(March, 2014)

(Named, as Ms. Marvel)

Nothing about CM17/2nd anything (shrug)

How's the head? Haters gonna hate. FYI... you are on a slabbed books chat board.

It was better until I read the above post. :facepalm:

All I'm saying is CM 17 2nd is a perfect book for slabbing - nice cover but not much to see inside. Apparently, it is all about the covers nowadays! If I'm collecting to read and see Kamala Khan's 1st App and origin, I'd go with ANMN and MM1. So there's that. That's not hating that's just how I see it.

Thanks for clarifying that this is a "slabbed books chat board". :eyeroll:

How's the head? Haters gonna hate. FYI... you are on a slabbed books chat board.

It was better until I read the above post. :facepalm:

All I'm saying is CM 17 2nd is a perfect book for slabbing - nice cover but not much to see inside. Apparently, it is all about the covers nowadays! If I'm collecting to read and see Kamala Khan's 1st App and origin, I'd go with ANMN and MM1. So there's that. That's not hating that's just how I see it.

Thanks for clarifying that this is a "slabbed books chat board". :eyeroll:

No problem buddy.. Anytime.. (thumbs u

Lulz.

Marvel Wikia: Kamala Khan

First Appearance

Captain Marvel Vol 7 #14

(September, 2013)

(Unnamed)

All-New Marvel NOW! Point One #1.NOW

(March, 2014)

(Named, as Ms. Marvel)

Nothing about CM17/2nd anything (shrug)

:roflmao: it can't be on wikia it's just a planned preview. Duh. Edited by paul747

I still haven't seen anyone discredit CM 12 2nd print, point of the discussion was to clarify her 1st full appearance not all of her key issues (Ms Marvel #14 1st full Kamran if you want to add another). But I'm glad that the label will be a paragraph long with the most nitpicky bs on it, will reflect the retardation of the argument.

We got a picture of a ANMN slabbed yet? Excited to see it!

It has been stated a couple of times.... in order....

CM 14 cameo (weak)

CM 17 full back page cameo (Semi weak)

CM 17 2nd print... Kamala on back page and on cover full appearance of here in costume.

Pre-dates point one and ms marvel #1 (strongest because of cover)

Point One... First full story. (variants) (strong)

Ms Marvel # 1 first title. (variants) ( semi-strong)

I have been researching the second print . I have contacted several sources including diamond. I believe the second print for CM 17 is the book to own I also believe there was 5 cases of 200 copies of this book printed bringing the total to 1000 copies. It has been hinted at but no one will confirm it as fact. But I have received what would be considered a wink confirmation.

I would also like to track down a rumor that the cover used for the second print for captain marvel 17 2nd was originally going to be a variant for ms marvel #1 and was used in a hurry for the unexpected 2nd print and thats why it was the original artist.. ( somebody can ask at a convention?)

Kamala has been a breath of fresh air. Her character development has been incredible and in my opinion is one of marvels best creations in 20 plus years...

If the second print for captain marvel 17 2nd is really 1,000 copies this book will go down as super rare and A very KEY modern...... I do own several . Heck I own all of the above and variants in multiples... But the 17 2nd is not an easy find in multiples or in high grade.

If your a reader .... read Shield #2 (i think) the interaction between kamala and Coulson was great !

This was my initial post and opinion. All i wanted was some more info on the second print and to get the tricky first appearances sorted out. it did not make sense. The attitude is from all of the bashing of this book or that book. no offense !

I still haven't seen anyone discredit CM 12 2nd print, point of the discussion was to clarify her 1st full appearance not all of her key issues (Ms Marvel #14 1st full Kamran if you want to add another). But I'm glad that the label will be a paragraph long with the most nitpicky bs on it, will reflect the retardation of the argument.

We got a picture of a ANMN slabbed yet? Excited to see it!

The nitpicky label is there to justify my buddy Paul's asking price when he decides to sell his copies ;)