• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

No one's "bashing" anything - if it means that much to you then slab it and keep it. But if you're investing in it, then I understand the reaction.

Personally, if it takes three lines on the label to explain it and yet still not state "First Appearance", then to me that's stretching it.

YMMV 2c

:cool:

No one's "bashing" anything - if it means that much to you then slab it and keep it. But if you're investing in it, then I understand the reaction.

Personally, if it takes three lines on the label to explain it and yet still not state "First Appearance", then to me that's stretching it.

YMMV 2c

1st full appearance, nice and clean and neat.....that label for CM 17 2nd seemed like it was desperately trying to justify it's existence.

I still haven't seen anyone discredit CM 12 2nd print, point of the discussion was to clarify her 1st full appearance not all of her key issues (Ms Marvel #14 1st full Kamran if you want to add another). But I'm glad that the label will be a paragraph long with the most nitpicky bs on it, will reflect the retardation of the argument.

We got a picture of a ANMN slabbed yet? Excited to see it!

The nitpicky label is there to justify my buddy Paul's asking price when he decides to sell his copies ;)

Hey buddy.. Actually... I have more point ones and Ms marvel #1s

YMMV 2c

1st full appearance, nice and clean and neat.....that label for CM 17 2nd seemed like it was desperately trying to justify it's existence.

Someone said a few pages back that this is equivalent to a RRP. Paul, buddy, maybe you need to get CGC to add "Low print run as per CGC message board member Paul747"

YMMV 2c

Dude read the thread. :facepalm:

YMMV 2c

I'll read the issues instead. ;)

It's all good - collect what you enjoy and enjoy what you collect! :cool:

YMMV 2c

Someone said a few pages back that this is equivalent to a RRP. Paul, buddy, maybe you need to get CGC to add "Low print run as per CGC message board member Paul747"

:whee: I'm starting to think you have a comprehension issue.

YMMV 2c

I'll read the issues instead. ;)

It's all good - collect what you enjoy and enjoy what you collect! :cool:

(thumbs u

Hey Paulo ! the market has decided ! please, PLEASE stop crying !

ON FIRE !

WOW

In all honesty i have been giving these to certain board members that are fans for under 20 bucks. I was sharing ! I am good like that ! bottom line boys !. label does not matter.. Its not a PREVIEW BOOK ! it is the first Appearance and COVER big deal to some collectors ... Even readers that read the book and understood the Cameo on back page...

Edited by paul747

ON FIRE !

WOW

In all honesty i have been giving these to certain board members that are fans for under 20 bucks. I was sharing ! I am good like that ! bottom line boys !. label does not matter.. Its not a PREVIEW BOOK ! it is the first Appearance and COVER big deal to some collectors ... Even readers that read the book and understood the Cameo on back page...

Hey, I thought we're buddies?! I want one too! Hook me up and you'll never hear from me ;)

Isn't cm 14 the 1st app or are you just talking 1st ms marvel app in costume

I may get cgc to include in point ones label...this a 1st printing not a 2nd printing like cm 17 2nd

Edited by krighton

As someone who owns multiples of all these key books, but doesn't have (nor have I found for a personally reasonable price) a CM 17 2nd printing... I've kind of always thought that 1st cover, 2nd cameo, 2nd print would be the most financially profitable one of all the keys to have if found at a decent price.

I would certainly, as a collector, not even as a flipper, get one for personal preference at the right price down the road.

ON FIRE !

WOW

Hey, I thought we're buddies?! I want one too! Hook me up and you'll never hear from me ;)

ill send you one but i still want to hear from you this kinda BS gets the post counts up ! Pm your address Edited by paul747

I may get cgc to include in point ones label...this a 1st printing not a 2nd printing like cm 17 2nd

You want one 2 just so you will STOP !

KRIGHTON ...... STOP !

Edited by paul747

ON FIRE !

WOW

ill send you one but i still want to hear from you this kinda BS gets the post counts up ! Pm your address

I was just joking. However, If you're sincere with your offer, I challenge you to sell that copy and donate all proceeds to the local children's hospital in my area.... :)

I just read this again and you REALLY deserve this........ :facepalm: