• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DETECTIVE COMICS 33, FRONT COVER ONLY! SOLD AND CLOSED!

19 posts in this topic

Okay, so I've had a significant number of PM's inquiring about my swell 'tec 33 front cover,

I honestly don't know how to put a price on this item, so I figure the only fair thing to do is let the marketplace set the price.

Therefore, I'm letting it got to auction here on the Boards.

Please note da RULEZ

1. For this item I will accept CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYMENTS ***ONLY***

2. If you fly the :takeit: flag for my BIN price you win, period, Auction over.

3. Shipping is included for buyers in the USA, it will be at cost to the rest of the world.

4. NO HOS'ERS OR PROBIES

5. This is my first attempt at an auction, if I'm doing something improper and get tagged for it I will fix it immediately.

6. Auction starts at Noon today, HARD close tomorrow night (4-5-15) at 8 PM eastern standard time. Any offers after that will not be considered.

7. The minimum bid is $500, the BIN is $1200.

Scans up shortly.

To review

Minimum bid $500, BIN $1200, closes tomorrow night at 8PM EST, and if I'm doing something against Da Rules please inform me immediately and I'll shut it down or amend.

Thanks for your interest, feel free to kibitz or threadkrap to your heart's content!

SOLD!

I believe I must have left a little money on the table, lol

My thanks to Action252kid.

This auction is CLOSED.

SOLD!

I believe I must have left a little money on the table, lol

My thanks to Action252kid.

This auction is CLOSED.

Sellers leaving a little meat on the bone for buyers is what makes buying from boardies on here special.

Congrats to both buyer and seller. :applause:

Tec 33..... :cloud9:

-J.