• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

If shipping is expensive, let me know and I will kick in on it with you if it is going to Jimmers!

Thanks CAHokie! :golfclap:

I'll send this one up there on my dollar though.. I really do appreciate you offering to help out with the shipping! (thumbs u

Gang,thanks so much.

As some of you may know I have just lost my Nan...the most very important person to me in the world.....

I'll get something nifty up at some point...but right now im just barely holding on,this place and all the wonderful folks here are keeping me together...damn...you all were here for me just a few months ago when my best friend died...careful...dont get to close'..yeah,been the worst year ever in some ways...but have surely made some great friends through it too with all your love and support...no names,but people know who they are.Never be shy to say hello anyone,I'm really friendly...my time is yours.

But...if you see me posting oddness more than usual,just understand please...im a bit out of my mind.....

Ill get better with a little help from my awesome friends,all of you.

Jimmers :foryou:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Trust me I know how bad years can be. If there is anything I can do , don't hesitate to ask. You are always a positive light on the forum and a great asset around here.

Can I request a RAK? Can someone go to my thread in the journal forum and walk me through CGC SS submission process? I guess I can call cgc from my office at work (and will if I don't get my answers here on the boards I guess but I hate the phone); I would prefer not to for a multitude of reasons. I will type as much as I can to limit your time in explaining to just yes/no as best as I can.

I was able to locate very little actual info.instruction on Signature Series submissions on the cgc site proper.

Can I request a RAK? Can someone go to my thread in the journal forum and walk me through CGC SS submission process? I guess I can call cgc from my office at work (and will if I don't get my answers here on the boards I guess but I hate the phone); I would prefer not to for a multitude of reasons. I will type as much as I can to limit your time in explaining to just yes/no as best as I can.

I was able to locate very little actual info.instruction on Signature Series submissions on the cgc site proper.

I'd help you out but I have only gone through this process directly with the other company, at Baltimore for Ennis and ECCC for Adams..

Oh, and anyone who wants to claim a RAK from me (a'la my offer at the East Coast Comic Con...pick any comic out of my $10 boxes, on me)..........

Stop by the Essington, PA show at the Clarion hotel this Sunday.....

I'll be set up there with two tables......in the Washington room of the hotel (not the other comic room).

I wasn't for sure where to post these so I will post them here. I got a cool package from KAV today. Thanks buddy, you did a great job on the Kitty and the others!

17082210500_b2eb287979_z.jpg

I going draw more RAK female superhero for claim by boardies want them. Like Marvel Ms and maybe some Hulk She or possible WomanSpider for new buddy Hado but like Goth