• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

I saw these when you posted about them in the statues thread and thought about claiming them, but wanted others to have a shot at 'em. It's been a couple of days and they're still here, so if there are no objections...

:takeit:

^^ PM incoming.

Any more RAKs out there?

I received these today. Thanks, again! (thumbs u

First I forgot, and then hadn't been around for a bit - I got my RAK from scturo, and it was awesome! I have already read all the comics and used the beer mug a couple of times, once even for beer!

;)

I will be making up a mystery box soon enough, got a few things from an earlier RAK to read first, and then someone will get some neat books.

One hint - Chew TPB vol. 1!

OK, two hints - Uncanny X-Men Essentials!

:)

-slym

OK. Let's see if we can get this rolling again. I am offering up another Frank Frazetta art book. This time Book Two. Excluding anyone who has claimed any of the last 5 RAKs. Free shipping in the US and I will cover the first $10 anywhere else. I'll probably throw in a few extras.

photo%2045.jpg

:bump:

OK. Let's see if we can get this rolling again. I am offering up another Frank Frazetta art book. This time Book Two. Excluding anyone who has claimed any of the last 5 RAKs. Free shipping in the US and I will cover the first $10 anywhere else. I'll probably throw in a few extras.

photo%2045.jpg

:bump:

I've never claimed a RAK before but I'd like to get this one. I owned it when I was a teenager and I used it for art studies so much that my copy fell apart.

Here's a RAK for a Beatles completest:

001_zps19mzgojl.jpg

Sick 1969 Annual ....Ringo cover and it may have a Beatles story, as well....haven't read it so I dunno.

Just thought it would make for a pretty cool RAK.

It's around a GD+, the cover is detached at the staples.

Shipping in the US is on me.

I'll ship internationally,I'd only ask that international shipping to be covered by any overseas boardie who may want this mag.

The only stipulation is that you cannot be/have ever been on, the Probation or HOS lists.

And of course, if you have already claimed a RAK recently, don't be a greedy wanker and claim this RAK because that would pretty much defeat the purpose of the thread itself....

Edit:

Maybe the cover is attached at the staples, looks like it is in the scan I took of the mag.

Either way, it's free (thumbs u

^^

PM me your address.

Thanks Wombat, I look forward to it.

No good deed goes unpunished. I decided to add in a comic to the RAK. Got a notice this morning from the post office that I can't send that media mail. Didn't even think about it. So now gadzukes is going to have to either pay some postage or decline it and I'll send it back out.

Sorry for the hassle. :sorry:

Does the post office open up every media mail package? I had that packed really tight and in a padded envelope. They did some work to find that.

Sucks Wombat. You never know when this can happen. I've sent hundreds of comics media mail, and have never been called on it. The PO that I go to even knows that I'm sending comics. You just got the wrong teller.

^^

PM me your address.

Thanks Wombat, I look forward to it.

No good deed goes unpunished. I decided to add in a comic to the RAK. Got a notice this morning from the post office that I can't send that media mail. Didn't even think about it. So now gadzukes is going to have to either pay some postage or decline it and I'll send it back out.

Sorry for the hassle. :sorry:

Does the post office open up every media mail package? I had that packed really tight and in a padded envelope. They did some work to find that.

I think it is random unless something tips them off.

Sucks Wombat. You never know when this can happen. I've sent hundreds of comics media mail, and have never been called on it. The PO that I go to even knows that I'm sending comics. You just got the wrong teller.

+1

I've personally shipped tens of thousands of books media over the years, and that's no exaggeration. Never had a problem, ever. (shrug)

I got my really super awesome RAK from Count Zero today......so sweet,i really needed that in this dark chapter that seems to never end!

Thank you sir for helping out with some sunshine!.

Jimmers.

:applause:

Glad it made it! Enjoy (thumbs u

Just wanted to express my gratitude again...i really enjoyed the reads and the game is a new pride and joy!

Merci