• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

HC Mirrormask by some unknown Brits

CIl-lKEWsAA6StM.jpg

Okay, I will SPLIT s/h in CONUS as this is a big heavy book.(3.5 lbs) and will cover first $10 internationally if someone really wants it.

CIl-lKEWsAA6StM.jpg

Okay, I will SPLIT s/h in CONUS as this is a big heavy book.(3.5 lbs) and will cover first $10 internationally if someone really wants it.

:banana:

CIl-lKEWsAA6StM.jpg

I'll toss in a really nice copy of Mr. Punch as well. Soft cover, First Printing. If you want it of course.

Or, I guess I could send along Mr. Punch all by his lonesome as well.

Here's a RAK for a Beatles completest:

001_zps19mzgojl.jpg

Sick 1969 Annual ....Ringo cover and it may have a Beatles story, as well....haven't read it so I dunno.

Just thought it would make for a pretty cool RAK.

It's around a GD+, the cover is detached at the staples.

Shipping in the US is on me.

I'll ship internationally,I'd only ask that international shipping to be covered by any overseas boardie who may want this mag.

The only stipulation is that you cannot be/have ever been on, the Probation or HOS lists.

And of course, if you have already claimed a RAK recently, don't be a greedy wanker and claim this RAK because that would pretty much defeat the purpose of the thread itself....

Edit:

Maybe the cover is attached at the staples, looks like it is in the scan I took of the mag.

Either way, it's free (thumbs u

No takers?

I'll add another cool novelty 60's mag to go along with this mag on Monday.

Apparently the Sick mag with a drugged out looking Ringo on the cover isn't sparking much (any?) interest so I'll throw in a couple of other esoteric mags.For whomever wants them, on top of the Sick (Beatles cover) .....

I'll cover shipping in the US for this lot of 3 mags.

I'm offering up copy of Grin # 1 from 11/1972.........in FN+ grade......front and rear cover art by Jack Sparling with a renderings of Nixon as Budha on the front ...and another painted Nixon rendering of him as Robin Hood with a timely liberal leaning poem next to Nixon titled "Robbin' Hood"

Here is a link to a copy on ebay....just using this for a visual reference point. My copy is a solid 6.0, this one is raggy VG-ish ..... just figured I'd save some time with trying to find my camera's UB adapter, or whastever it's called...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Grin-Political-Satire-Magazine-1-All-in-the-Family-Jack-Sparling-NIXON-/361038576933?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item540f937d25

And here's a third mag for the RAK receipient.....

Adventure Illustrated # 1 from 1981

Jim Starlin cover with Bill Sienkiewicz and Don Heck interior artwork....

My copy is a VG+(presents like a FN but has rust migration at the staples, no water staining is present and the book lies flat.....once again, I am only using this listing as a example, this listing is not my copy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADVENTURE-ILLUSTRATED-1-Winter-1981-By-Sienkiewicz-Sutton-Boyette-etc-/231560263658?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ea1137ea

Aaaaaaand If these 3 don't get any takers , I'll throw in a 70's horror mag with pre-code reprints....

He seems to be really gungho to do something nice,so if its okay with everyone,ill claim this,it looks like fun.And I keep and treasure everything...so ono worry i'll try and sell this and ect.

I did claim a rak months ago from count zero,and I love and have used it many times.As soon as I get back on my feet,be sure to know i will be giving back.I aint no junk donkey(no offense Jeff!)

:takeit:

Here's a RAK for a Beatles completest:

001_zps19mzgojl.jpg

Sick 1969 Annual ....Ringo cover and it may have a Beatles story, as well....haven't read it so I dunno.

Just thought it would make for a pretty cool RAK.

It's around a GD+, the cover is detached at the staples.

Shipping in the US is on me.

I'll ship internationally,I'd only ask that international shipping to be covered by any overseas boardie who may want this mag.

The only stipulation is that you cannot be/have ever been on, the Probation or HOS lists.

And of course, if you have already claimed a RAK recently, don't be a greedy wanker and claim this RAK because that would pretty much defeat the purpose of the thread itself....

Edit:

Maybe the cover is attached at the staples, looks like it is in the scan I took of the mag.

Either way, it's free (thumbs u

No takers?

I'll add another cool novelty 60's mag to go along with this mag on Monday.

Apparently the Sick mag with a drugged out looking Ringo on the cover isn't sparking much (any?) interest so I'll throw in a couple of other esoteric mags.For whomever wants them, on top of the Sick (Beatles cover) .....

I'll cover shipping in the US for this lot of 3 mags.

I'm offering up copy of Grin # 1 from 11/1972.........in FN+ grade......front and rear cover art by Jack Sparling with a renderings of Nixon as Budha on the front ...and another painted Nixon rendering of him as Robin Hood with a timely liberal leaning poem next to Nixon titled "Robbin' Hood"

Here is a link to a copy on ebay....just using this for a visual reference point. My copy is a solid 6.0, this one is raggy VG-ish ..... just figured I'd save some time with trying to find my camera's UB adapter, or whastever it's called...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Grin-Political-Satire-Magazine-1-All-in-the-Family-Jack-Sparling-NIXON-/361038576933?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item540f937d25

And here's a third mag for the RAK receipient.....

Adventure Illustrated # 1 from 1981

Jim Starlin cover with Bill Sienkiewicz and Don Heck interior artwork....

My copy is a VG+(presents like a FN but has rust migration at the staples, no water staining is present and the book lies flat.....once again, I am only using this listing as a example, this listing is not my copy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADVENTURE-ILLUSTRATED-1-Winter-1981-By-Sienkiewicz-Sutton-Boyette-etc-/231560263658?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ea1137ea

Aaaaaaand If these 3 don't get any takers , I'll throw in a 70's horror mag with pre-code reprints....

He seems to be really gungho to do something nice,so if its okay with everyone,ill claim this,it looks like fun.And I keep and treasure everything...so ono worry i'll try and sell this and ect.

I did claim a rak months ago from count zero,and I love and have used it many times.As soon as I get back on my feet,be sure to know i will be giving back.I aint no junk donkey(no offense Jeff!)

:takeit:

As requested, the Sick and the Adventure Illustrated mags are yours, Jim.I'm sure you'll get a kick out of both of them.I guess these sorts of mags are tough to come by in Canada.

Either way, enjoy 'em both :)

I'm kinda surprised that it took this long for the Sick to get snatched up, based off how cool I think the cover is by itself!

well, no one has responded to my RAK offer, so I will keep the offer open through the weekend but it will no longer be available starting Monday 7/20/15. I don't want to have to keep it in reserve just in case. But in any event, please claim it if you want...just do it soon.

It should be only a page or three back in the thread, but it was a Gaiman/McKean twofer...HC Mirrormask and SC Mr. Punch

I have no idea if this is worth anything. I got this, but don't own an xbox. It is a download code for The Walking Dead season two episode one. If anyone wants it just let me know. I assume I can just give you the code and you don't need this card itself.

photo%2068.jpg

well, no one has responded to my RAK offer, so I will keep the offer open through the weekend but it will no longer be available starting Monday 7/20/15. I don't want to have to keep it in reserve just in case. But in any event, please claim it if you want...just do it soon.

It should be only a page or three back in the thread, but it was a Gaiman/McKean twofer...HC Mirrormask and SC Mr. Punch

Great offer - if it's still available, :takeit:

I'll cover the shipping :thumbsup: