• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A moment of your time...

17 posts in this topic

For those of you that are unfamiliar with this situation thus far...

several weeks ago I had an experience at one of my local comic shops... Instead of being an adult and talking it out with the owner, I took to the boards to complain like a child.. Naturally, I was called out on my BS...however, I did not act appropriately and abused the purpose of these message boards...

The update....

the day after being suspended from the boards for masking profanity I called the comic shop that I publicly bashed on this message board. First off, I apologized for being a coward and not being able to say what I had to say in person... I was embarrassed and ashamed of my behavior... More importantly, I apologized what I said and how I acted on the message boards in regards to him and his store. I also emailed CGC and apologized for using their message board for offensive posting..

Now, I want to publicly say that I am very sorry to the user that I was extremely rude to. I commend you for standing up for your friend. You are a good friend an a nice person for being so loyal and just in your actions. I am very ashamed of my behavior and disgusted with how I chose to publicly converse with you. Also, I am sorry for my offensive posting and I am sorry for misusing these message boards...

Count Zero

Couldn't this wait till friday???

J/K!

Good on you for being humble and apologizing like that. I don't know what the circumstances were but a person being honestly apologetic is an amazing thing!

several weeks ago I had an experience at one of my local comic shops... Instead of being an adult and talking it out with the owner, I took to the boards to complain like a child.. Naturally, I was called out on my BS...however, I did not act appropriately and abused the purpose of these message boards...

The update....

the day after being suspended from the boards for masking profanity I called the comic shop that I publicly bashed on this message board. First off, I apologized for being a coward and not being able to say what I had to say in person... I was embarrassed and ashamed of my behavior... More importantly, I apologized what I said and how I acted on the message boards in regards to him and his store. I also emailed CGC and apologized for using their message board for offensive posting..

Now, I want to publicly say that I am very sorry to the user that I was extremely rude to. I commend you for standing up for your friend. You are a good friend an a nice person for being so loyal and just in your actions. I am very ashamed of my behavior and disgusted with how I chose to publicly converse with you. Also, I am sorry for my offensive posting and I am sorry for misusing these message boards...

Count Zero

:golfclap: ...... WBTTB's........ we all get fired up and over react from time to time....... I'm glad you came back...... GOD BLESS......

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I don't know what the circumstances were other than what you've outlined here, but you sound sincere in both your apology and your desire to avoid that kind of behavior in the future.

That's step one.

Step two is to live up to those words and to earn the faith that people are putting in you by giving you a second chance. Because second chances are awesome and should be freely given to those who, like yourself, sincerely want one.

Third chances? Not so much.

Have fun and hope to see you around the boards!!!!

The update....

Count Zero

Self-awareness, personal responsibility and humility; is my internet broken?

The update....

Count Zero

Either that or he's your clone.

A person who learns from his mistakes,is an extremely wise individual.

Welcome back to the boards. :applause:

+1 :applause:

The update....

Count Zero

If it wasn't, it will be soon. This is so confusing :insane:

The update....

Count Zero

No, just your the CGC.

That gasping you hear from your computer is the internet being shocked by someone acting like a mature & responsible adult. It rarely occurs. I think this is incident #7 since 1996. 3 of them happened on AOL.

Good on you & welcome back. Nice to hear these kinda things getting resolved by someone owning mistakes instead of just pigheadedly acting like they were entirely in the right.

The update....

Count Zero

Either that or he's your clone.

Charmer.