• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC slab refrigerator magnet

24 posts in this topic

If Voldemort cannot use an asterisk because CGC holds claim on that... then this guy better have a couple of C&D letters left next to his oatmeal in time for tomorrow's breakfast.

He is also selling some Denny's coupons in case anyone is interested.
$1.99 to get $5 off is a good deal. hm

you're practically making money hands over fist, or is it moons over miami?

either way-- it's a grand slam for everyone

I see what you did there....

I think it's brilliant.

What a great way to spread product awareness.

CGC should be selling those. ;)

Thank you for your suggestion. We are currently in the midst of both crafting our cease and desist letters, as well as using the encapsulation machines to produce these new magnets. To those who have suggested we might give away these magnets, the Committee has thoughtfully considered your proposal and would offer the following:

:roflmao:

As if we ever give away anything.

Thank you for your suggestion. We are currently in the midst of both crafting our cease and desist letters, as well as using the encapsulation machines to produce these new magnets. To those who have suggested we might give away these magnets, the Committee has thoughtfully considered your proposal and would offer the following:

:golfclap: Thanks for your quick and thoughtful response! :golfclap:

Attentive customer service like this is the reason I will always Make Mine CGC!

:golfclap: Thanks for your quick and thoughtful response! :golfclap:

Attentive customer service like this is the reason I will always Make Mine CGC!

I'm kind of disappointed at how long it's been since we last heard from the Idea Committee.