• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please take this survey

24 posts in this topic

You really are determined to push this game/contest/survey, I give you that! :D

Well, people did say they were interested. Myabe its just wishful thinking. I figured the grading contests have a huge following, why not a quiz game for prizes. Ok point taken. Forget the contest, I just thought it's be fun :sorry:

You really are determined to push this game/contest/survey, I give you that! :D

Well, people did say they were interested. Myabe its just wishful thinking. I figured the grading contests have a huge following, why not a quiz game for prizes. Ok point taken. Forget the contest, I just thought it's be fun :sorry:

I never meant to imply you should stop, just that you are persistent! I took the survey yesterday. ;)

It isn't a quick 20 question survey if I have to type answers in each response. You should give a few that you know will win and then an other option that I can type in. Otherwise, NO.

Sook... He can do it how he likes. It still only takes a couple of minutes - roughly the same amount of time it took to think about your put down.

So For those unaware, Im trying to attain a large sample size which will create various answers, then I plan on having a quiz show for you fine folks. But I need lots of more surveys before then. I'm assuming I will need more than 20 questions to have a legitimate contest. Family Feud type of game :wishluck: