• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION

744 posts in this topic

So was that a good price on the MF 73? Lot cheaper than the last one but obviously looked worse( but good page quality!)

All depends on whether you buy the idea that this book has ascended to a high level of keydom. I'm skeptical.

Tec 33 70k Boom

$83.6K with the BP. I thought that was pretty darn good too. Tec 33 on the move at $10k+ a point (nod to Gator). :applause:

-J.

that's flat...not on the move at all :sorry: and it keeps lagging further and further behind its 3 brothers :foryou:

So was that a good price on the MF 73? Lot cheaper than the last one but obviously looked worse( but good page quality!)
that, and there are two more chances to acquire better copies in as many weeks

All depends on whether you buy the idea that this book has ascended to a high level of keydom. I'm skeptical.

+1 I'll join you on the skepticism. I think it's a great time to sell but a terrible time to buy. There is a lot of speculation about Aquamoma because well the stills look awesome. And Stephen Amell and the team over at Arrow have done a fantastic job making Green Arrow popular again, but the prices I've seen on this book have been screwy.

Tec 33 70k Boom

$83.6K with the BP. I thought that was pretty darn good too. Tec 33 on the move at $10k+ a point (nod to Gator). :applause:

-J.

that's flat...not on the move at all :sorry: and it keeps lagging further and further behind its 3 brothers :foryou:

Unless that same copy sold between Nov 2013 and today, it went from 68k last sale to 83k this sale.

Tec 33 70k Boom

-J.

Unless that same copy sold between 2013 and today, it went from 68k last sale to 83k this sale.

it did...same copy sold for same in 2012...and in 2012 another 8.0 sold for like 92K...

the 68K copy had "issues" iirc....

but, identical book sold for identical price 3 years later...that's "flat" for that copy

Any predictions on where the PS 1 ends? I'll say it finishes where it is now at $19K, including BP.

That book bidder wanted it bad as hell. $23,900.

Yeah, one of the more interesting books in the auction. Superb copy of a kind of obscure book ... although '50s DC fans sure love it.

Wow. Cap 1 CGC 5.5 @ $77k+...

Very underwhelming.

Bats trumped Cap

Bats seems to be trumping everything right now.

MF 73 prices will correct, as I've stated multiple times....this is just the beginning...

Yep I'm listening, I'm waiting and hoping we get a big correction, the other copies coming up are out of my price range anyway

it might be a 2 step forward, 1 step back (correction) but then 2 steps forward again...

we won't likely ever see cgc 3.5 for $3200 (like I paid 3 years ago), or cgc 5.0 for $17500, or 8.0 for $50K....those days are gone...but 3.0's for 20K, and 4.0 for 30K etc are more likely...