• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA MAY 28-30 SIGNATURE AUCTION

744 posts in this topic

This could be the best auction of the year...1512 Items and going up....

here is the best so far

1- Superman #12 original cover art....the best item in the auction so far.....a true piece of history.....

2- Powerhouse Pepper complete story 8 page original art .....wow....amazing....complete...mind blowing

3-Whiz Comics #2....a very bright copy.....look for this book to break records as it should...a truly great read.

4- Action comics #25 MH copy 9.6 white pages...best copy on the planet....

everybody complains I always talk about caps especially #2...I would like to see mr bedrock get that superman cover to go with his action cover....what a pair

I'd like to see that happen too

I have to agree with Mitch, that Superman 12 cover is hard to top. I'm not going after it but there are a few pieces that I am going to destroy my credit rating over lol

Calling your shot, I love it :insane:

This could be the best auction of the year...1512 Items and going up....

here is the best so far

1- Superman #12 original cover art....the best item in the auction so far.....a true piece of history.....

2- Powerhouse Pepper complete story 8 page original art .....wow....amazing....complete...mind blowing

3-Whiz Comics #2....a very bright copy.....look for this book to break records as it should...a truly great read.

4- Action comics #25 MH copy 9.6 white pages...best copy on the planet....

I owned the MH copy of Action Comics #25 for about 12 years. I bought it off Gary Carter in 1991. It's an amazing copy! It's the closest thing (I) most of us will ever get to the Action Comics #1 MH.