• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sensation Comics #1

11 posts in this topic

I've been presented with the unique opportunity to purchase this comic, but don't know what a fair offer for it would be. I'm planning on getting it graded if purchased and don't have much to go on besides this one photo.

Keeping in mind that value is subjective, I was hoping I could get some opinions as to what YOU would pay for it based solely on this photo.

Thank you very much!

image.jpg

You can see the thickness of the cover stock as well, the covers on these reprints feel more like a coloring book than a comic.....they're really not even remotely similar to the real deal. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I don't think the seller is intentionally trying to pull a fast one. I own a small business specializing in collectibles of all sorts; comics aren't my forte, but I purchase them every now and then... This guy simply contacted me via email trying to sell it. Based on how upset he was when I told him this book was a reprint and his questioning me as to why, I'd say this was a one-off.