• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Do we know any Stamp dealers?

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I have a close family friend who has a large vintage stamp collection they want to sell.

Anyone on here know of a good stamp dealer or auction house? I'm in central Florida.

PM or reply in this thread any info.

Thanks so much and Happy Collecting!

Christian Slade

If the collection consists of OG Mint NH stamps in XF condition or better than call Chris Rupp at 516-364-3701 or Steve Crippe at 214-458-0641. Both are straight shooters and know the high end market well. Chris is prob better at placing an entire high end collection but Steve's site def gets more traffic. Hope this helps.

www.ruppbrothers.com

www.gradedstamps.com

First thing I ever collected as a kid was Stamps. Love the, Sounds like an awesome collection. And wow I noticed the Rupp websites email is Mindspring. Did not even know they were still around.

Stamps, then coins were my first two hobbies.

I remember my grandfather trying to get me into stamp and coin collecting. He did, until I discovered comic books,sportscards,Star Wars action figures, and video games.

lol