• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Grader Notes

195 posts in this topic

Looks like the 4 free coupons have been replaced with a $150 submission credit. hm

Did the price also jump way up?

Yeah, went from this:

Image%202015-04-27%20at%205.35.06%20PM.png

to this:

Image%202015-04-27%20at%205.35.32%20PM.png

ugh, this doesn't work in my favor

You're loaded anyways so why do you care about a few bucks?

I rarely submit anything that doesn't go through Joey...so I can't see them anyway. The only ones I can see are the ones that were under my coupon.

Most of the books I submit are GA, so the 4 Standard Coupons were nice...I always submitted more than 4 because it pushed me to look through my books to submit something, since there was a deadline.

No graders notes are NOT free.

If you (MEEKLO) sends books to CGC via your account, once they are shipped back to you, you can log into your account and see the notes. However if you (MEEKLO) are trying to buy a book on ebay and want to know the notes better open your wallet.

What if my name's not MEEKLO? hm

I rarely submit anything that doesn't go through Joey...so I can't see them anyway. The only ones I can see are the ones that were under my coupon.

Most of the books I submit are GA, so the 4 Standard Coupons were nice...I always submitted more than 4 because it pushed me to look through my books to submit something, since there was a deadline.

You can if he submits them under your ID, though, no?

Looks like the 4 free coupons have been replaced with a $150 submission credit. hm

Did the price also jump way up?

Yeah, went from this:

Image%202015-04-27%20at%205.35.06%20PM.png

to this:

Image%202015-04-27%20at%205.35.32%20PM.png

ugh, this doesn't work in my favor

You're loaded anyways so why do you care about a few bucks?

:cloud9:

You can if he submits them under your ID, though, no?

I think he gets a better discount than I do, but I don't know. I can ask the next time:) Thanks.

If you (MEEKLO) sends books to CGC via your account, once they are shipped back to you, you can log into your account and see the notes. However if you (MEEKLO) are trying to buy a book on ebay and want to know the notes better open your wallet.

Pay for a name change

Then you probably have some good comics and everyone likes you!

Free grader notes is awesome, but the change to the coupon blows.

+1. Will only be a sure-thing now for 4 free books on modern books, instead of holding it for the pricier books...