• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How would you react?

82 posts in this topic

'Here's the Spider Gwen you asked him to get-it was $80'

'He got this Spider Gwen for you since you couldn't go-you owe him $80'

'He bought this Spider Gwen-you owe him $80'

Stanley which was closer to the scenario? I can't imagine you getting disturbed if it was

'Hey he bought this spider gwen-if you're interested it was $80 and you can have it for that'

that is the scenario. He didnt but multiple issues or anything.

I think that's a bit rude, maybe underhanded. I'm not gearing up for war or anything, and I already said thanks but no thanks. Was curious how others felt about it, that's all.

Appreciate the responses from everyone, even the trolls. :foryou:

You didn't explain that in your first post, even saying:

If this jerk wasn't friends with the person I'm close with, I consider beating the issue to all hell and sending it back to him. Just thinking about this gets my blood boiling.

That implies you took the book and were trying to figure out what to do now.

is this the spider gwen variant that seems to be selling for over $150 or a different one?

Good question....was it c2e2?

If so it could have been this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDER-GWEN-1-NM-JENNY-FRISON-exclusive-ltd-3000-C2E2-Comic-Pop-Spider-Man-/181726269676?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4fbad0ec

If it was one of the 1:100 Hughes variant I doubt the OP would complain. lol

Stanley which was closer to the scenario? I can't imagine you getting disturbed if it was

'Hey he bought this spider gwen-if you're interested it was $80 and you can have it for that'

I think that's a bit rude, maybe underhanded. I'm not gearing up for war or anything, and I already said thanks but no thanks. Was curious how others felt about it, that's all.

You have not been trolled in this thread.

It would be a mistake to confuse "not seeing things the way you do" with "trolling."

You didn't explain that in your first post, even saying:

If this jerk wasn't friends with the person I'm close with, I consider beating the issue to all hell and sending it back to him. Just thinking about this gets my blood boiling.

That implies you took the book and were trying to figure out what to do now.

My apologies if it wasnt clear. No I did not accept the book, It was a query into the situation as a whole.

is this the spider gwen variant that seems to be selling for over $150 or a different one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDER-GWEN-1-NM-JENNY-FRISON-exclusive-ltd-3000-C2E2-Comic-Pop-Spider-Man-/181726269676?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4fbad0ec

Correct gentleman

Correct gentleman

:o

That is the very LAST thing anyone should ever accuse comix4fun of being.

;)

You have not been trolled in this thread.

It would be a mistake to confuse "not seeing things the way you do" with "trolling."

Perhaps trolls was the wrong term to use,most people tend to disagree with me and I'm fine with that.

Correct gentleman

;)

lol

Correct gentleman

;)

lol

Jerkus

Correct gentleman

;)

lol

Jerkus

meh

Correct gentleman

so your bestest buddies in the whole wide world were trying to squeeze you for $80 for something that is readily available for $30 on the interwebs?

i'd be more disgusted than angry i suppose.

I can just hear the conversation in the car as they started with wow I bought this for $25-I think it's fair to sell it to Stanley for $35. Actually $45 isn't unreasonable. Hey it's gonna continue to rise better ask $60....etc etc until the whopping figure of $80 had been reached

What is a Spider Gwen?

It's like a Spider Peter, but without the... oh, never mind.

Johnson?