• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phase 2 Begins - The Punisher on Netflix

15 posts in this topic

I'd like to see Punisher do well. Those Mike Baron issues in the late 80's and early 90's have been exiled to quarter boxes, and they're so much better than that.

And to all the bandwagon-jumping whores, first Jigsaw is Amazing Spidey 162.

I'd like to see Punisher do well. Those Mike Baron issues in the late 80's and early 90's have been exiled to quarter boxes, and they're so much better than that.

And to all the bandwagon-jumping whores, first Jigsaw is Amazing Spidey 162.

:banana:

Shipped today

017 Amazing Spider-Man 162 11/76 Marvel Comics Modern 9.6

I expect Phase II to look a lot like this:

DD S3

Punisher S1

Heroes for Hire S1 (Cage/IF/Jessica Jones together)

Moon Knight or Daughters of the Dragon S1

The last one is the biggest question mark for me. Moon Knight is the easy pick but Daughters of the Dragon or some sort of Misty Knight/Colleen Wing series is probably high on Marvel's priorities for their love of diversity bingo & getting a co-female-lead series might be a serious PR win for them.

this article is just making a baseless claim. I dont doubt that a punisher will eventually get made, and there will be a continuation of Netflix shows beyond the first announced stuff.

But, this article could literally be made by anyone. just saying you have a "source" means nothing. I have a source that says this article has no source...