• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK guys here are the Sgt. Fury #24 and #25 CGC 9.4 Golden State Pedigree copies

118 posts in this topic

Thanks, Rick! There's some serious bending on the overflash on the top edge on the Northland copy, wouldn't you say? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe, although not quite as bad as the corner ding on your copy. gossip.gif

It's not a corner ding. It's a color flake that looks worse in the scan than in person. The paper at the corner is still sharp (keep in mind that this is a magnified image here, and the color flake is 1/16th inch, which is allowable in 9.6 per the OGG).

flake.jpg

Here's a link to the scan of the MH2 copy, looks nice.

MH2 Fury 25

Yeah, and it's listed at $275. 27_laughing.gif

With Chuck's discounts, that should drop down to about $150-175.

Yeah, $275 minus 20% HARMONY discount =$150-175. Must be that "new math" I've been hearing about?

MH2 Fury 25

Yeah, $275 minus 20% HARMONY discount =$150-175. Must be that "new math" I've been hearing about?

He must send you those crappy discounts. I usually get the 40-50% off discount keywords. Plus he doesn't charge shipping or sales tax. confused-smiley-013.gif

MH2 Fury 25

screwy.gif Chuck always prices his books 40% off his "listed" prices. Any HARMONY discount is on top of it. Once it is sold, it just shows the "full" price. Here's a book that hasn't been sold --> http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/ba...186%20CGC%209.8

If a fool actually buys this book, it will show the $100 in brackets as well! confused-smiley-013.gif

MH2 Fury 25

He must send you those crappy discounts. I usually get the 40-50% off discount keywords. Plus he doesn't charge shipping or sales tax. confused-smiley-013.gif

OK, let me know next time you get a Chuck discount of 40-50% off on CGC graded Mile High IIs, liar. 27_laughing.gif If you're going to try to bust my balls because you're pisssed that my AT#25 sold for almost $100 more than your ridiculous offer to me, you'll need more than LA-public-school-quality math skills and lies about Chuck Rozanski's fantasy "40-50% off CGC graded Mile High II sale" keywords. 893blahblah.gif

And I don't charge sales tax either.

I'm sure you won't believe me either, but he does indeed include the MH2 books as part of the discounts. He, of course, bumps up the prices though. Some have gotten good deals, that's where those MH2 Sgt Fury's keep coming from that show up on Comiclink. Guy buys them for 40-50 percent off, and then tries to flip on ComicLink.

Brian

I'm sure you won't believe me either, but he does indeed include the MH2 books as part of the discounts. He, of course, bumps up the prices though. Some have gotten good deals, that's where those MH2 Sgt Fury's keep coming from that show up on Comiclink. Guy buys them for 40-50 percent off, and then tries to flip on ComicLink.

Brian

OK, there's your source for some cheap Sgt. Furys then. Because you're not getting these.

At this point, I could care less. Continue acting like an [#@$%!!!] for all I care. Take your ball and go home!

Brian

Take my ball and go home? Now who's being the @ss? Did I do this to you when you tried to foist your overgraded POS Spidey #13 on a label-blinded buyer? No. If you're not interested in the books, then just buzz off. If you wanted to negotiate price, the place to do that is via PMs, not in a public forum. You are unreal.

I think #25 realistically sells for in the 150-175 range

screwy.gif Not this copy. This copy will never sell for that. This I promise you.

Someone cue the Charlton Heston quote "from my cold dead hands" . 27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif

Boy, the "LOVE" has left this thread.

At this point, I could care less. Continue acting like an [#@$%!!!] for all I care. Take your ball and go home!

Brian

Take my ball and go home? Now who's being the @ss? Did I do this to you when you tried to foist your overgraded POS Spidey #13 on a label-blinded buyer? No. If you're not interested in the books, then just buzz off. If you wanted to negotiate price, the place to do that is via PMs, not in a public forum. You are unreal.

This board is a much better place through my eyes. Now if only quotes wouldn't show up in other peoples posts......

murph.jpg