• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supposedly standing front of 12 short boxes

21 posts in this topic

If you stand in front of 12 short boxes with all 90's comic books and you must look and grab few books in few minutes before other people come in, my mind quickly tells me to find Batman Adventures #12 and Superman Adventures #5 but I can't think other valuable comic books from 90's.

Do you have any thoughts for 90's books?

Assuming you're looking for stuff to sell, and you expect that all books are going to cost the same amount, right now I'd be looking for all the Infinity Whatever stuff, Pre-Unity Valiant, and any Deadpool books.

For Valiant, I would grab Hamburger #1 and #0 with the pink coupon.

Assuming you're looking for stuff to sell, and you expect that all books are going to cost the same amount, right now I'd be looking for all the Infinity Whatever stuff, Pre-Unity Valiant, and any Deadpool books.

For Valiant, I would grab Hamburger #1 and #0 with the pink coupon.

I think you mean Harbinger #0 with the pink cover.

If the hamburger still has pink inside it, you should cook it for longer according to the surgeon general. Personally, I prefer a little pink inside my hamburger

If the hamburger still has pink inside it, you should cook it for longer according to the surgeon general. Personally, I prefer a little pink inside my hamburger

Good luck on the food poisoning. My father is a butcher and can tell you pink inside a hamburger means it hasn't gotten hot enough inside to kill bacteria. 2c

If you stand in front of 12 short boxes with all 90's comic books and you must look and grab few books in few minutes before other people come in, my mind quickly tells me to find Batman Adventures #12 and Superman Adventures #5 but I can't think other valuable comic books from 90's.

Do you have any thoughts for 90's books?

Just buy the whole lot. :sumo: Sort later.