• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED AGAIN! NOW 20% OFF!: Low Grade Action Comics #15 & Superman #3!

12 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks!,

Gonna be moving soon for a new career opportunity, so space is at a premium and costs are adding up. Sadly, that means I've got to try to move a couple more books.

Here are two low grade and qualified, but early Superman books that don't exactly grow on trees.

No probies or HOSers. I'm open to *reasonable* offers via PM, but the :takeit: in the thread wins the day. USA shipping and insurance is included in the price. If you're in Canada, contact me first and we can probably work something reasonable out. Payment by Paypal only.

Thanks for looking!,

--CB

ACTION COMICS #15

QUALIFIED 1.0 FR

Put this one together myself, so I'll be very sad to see it go.

The cover is detached and has low gloss. 2 centerfolds were married from another book. The staples are removed (all wraps detached but tucked together nicely). The spine is rolled. It is complete and readable, and the page quality is decent but a little dirty. No brittleness. Would be a great resto candidate in the right hands. As is, it still looks pretty decent in a mylar.

The condition is what it is, but it's quickly become the last remaining semi-affordable early Superman cover and it hardly ever shows up for sale.

PRICE: $1750

Action_15.jpg

These two images appear to have been lightened by the previous seller. The above image was scanned by me and unaltered.

image.jpg

back.jpg

SUPERMAN #3

QUALIFIED 1.0 FR

Picked this one up in a trade recently. Cover is detached. Centerfold is married from another book and detached. Tape repairs on spine. No brittleness. Interior page quality is decent and readable. A solid low grade entry copy if you can overlook the married centerfold.

PRICE: $1250

superman%203_0001.jpg

superman%203_0002.jpg