• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you to Doug Sulipa and these boards...

11 posts in this topic

I haven't been actively collecting in a few years. I am lightly getting back into the fold. My last collecting goal was a Batman Unmasked Cover Collection. During my search I found cover art on Heritage to a UK comic. I never found the series or issue number until recently. After some searching, Doug Sulipa's website had the comic! Perfect. I have ordered from him once before but if it wasn't for these boards, I probably would not have ordered from him at all.

Anyway, that isn't the reason for the kudos. After I made the purchase, I inquired about another UK book. He didn't have it in stock but stated he may be able to get a copy. A few weeks past and I now have a beautiful copy of Batman Vs Catwoman.

I don't believe he post here or even reads these threads. I personally thanked him via email. But I wanted to post this story because it is a shining example of a dealer going above and beyond for a collector without big profits involved.

th_photo_0151371045ybhsam_zps5vd6tac3.jpg

Here's the unmasked comic...

th_BatmanSpecialUK6Smallest_zpshfplubrz.jpg

Doug is a class act. Great books, good prices, accurate grading and very helpful service.

I don't even mind using his archaic site it is kind of fund trawling through the mountains of listings looking for books on a want list.

+1

He has hooked me up like a tow truck numerous times.

He is good people

Doug is a class act. Great books, good prices, accurate grading and very helpful service.

I don't even mind using his archaic site it is kind of fun trawling through the mountains of listings looking for books on a want list.

control f is your friend

I don't even mind using his archaic site it is kind of fun trawling through the mountains of listings looking for books on a want list.

control f is your friend

Yeah, but then you miss out on books that should be on your want list, and for some reason, aren't!