• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Divinity - first new title character from Valiant gets its own CGC forum topic

231 posts in this topic

It's annoying that CGC notes the indica issue on Divinity though. They note Indica reads "February 2014" but not the 1st appearance of Abram Adams.

Considering that they list the publication date on every slab, the date in the indicia seems an important thing to note (i.e. they're calling out an error in the publication date info)

Interesting that it specifies that signature date, 10/10/15. I've never submitted signed books before, hadn't noticed it was something they noted.

I like that these have an early date.

If you crack a slab to get a new signature they'll note the date of the original sigs and the date withe the new one(s); assuming, of course, that the cracking of the slab and the new sigs are done in the presence of a CGC rep.

Interesting that it specifies that signature date, 10/10/15. I've never submitted signed books before, hadn't noticed it was something they noted.

If you crack a slab to get a new signature they'll note the date of the original sigs and the date withe the new one(s); assuming, of course, that the cracking of the slab and the new sigs are done in the presence of a CGC rep.

Hmm, so getting Trevor's signature on some of these is possible...

Hmm, so getting Trevor's signature on some of these is possible...

Absolutely. Just bring them to a can where both he and CGC are present. Keep in mind that it's going to cost you another SS grading fee.

Well, technically the seller is thinking. They're thinking, "I need a buyer who isn't thinking!" lol