• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Divinity - first new title character from Valiant gets its own CGC forum topic

231 posts in this topic

Wow, I wonder if we will see a 10. While the stock used was awesome enough to warrant a 9.9 or 10, I'm probably the only one of the 350 that doesn't have this book in a 9.8.

Last copy at Midtown....I had no choice but to take it once it was shipped all the way to me. :-(

:frustrated:

Anyone read Imperium 7?

Yep --- very good advancement of the Divinity storyline --- Valiant has a new character in Divinity who wasn't part of the 1990s characters who has the capacity to rival the "power" of the originals. (thumbs u

I have 2 Divinity 1 1:40 variants at CGC right now. I'm anxiously waiting to see the grades.

I have one copy there as well. I dropped it off with them at SDCC along with a bunch of other tough VEI variants. I figure I won't get them all back until October, but hopefully sooner.

There was no Divinity appearance at the end of Imperium #6 correct?

Not in the last panel, but he does appear in #6. If you look at the recap page on the inside front cover of 7 you basically see what you saw in 6.

Guess I will be picking up #6 then! Thanks for the info. I too am a big fan of this character and plan to collect every appearance.

Not in the last panel, but he does appear in #6. If you look at the recap page on the inside front cover of 7 you basically see what you saw in 6.

Guess I will be picking up #6 then! Thanks for the info. I too am a big fan of this character and plan to collect every appearance.

I went to grab a copy of #6 but the only thing that I noticed regarding Divinity was a small preview of the next issue's cover. Was there something I missed?

I went to grab a copy of #6 but the only thing that I noticed regarding Divinity was a small preview of the next issue's cover. Was there something I missed?

Yes, there was something you missed. In the comic, and the info in my comment above.