• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Divinity - first new title character from Valiant gets its own CGC forum topic

231 posts in this topic

Read it and enjoyed it.

My copy is in the mail. My LCS also has the master set of #1 lined up for me. 4 regular covers, 1:10, 1:20, 1:40 and a 1:80.

Read it and enjoyed it.

My copy is in the mail. My LCS also has the master set of #1 lined up for me. 4 regular covers, 1:10, 1:20, 1:40 and a 1:80.

Sounds like we have the same LCS. It wouldn't happen to be Collector's Paradise by any chance?

Read it and enjoyed it.

Sounds like we have the same LCS. It wouldn't happen to be Collector's Paradise by any chance?

No. It's a place called RX Comics in Vancouver, Canada. He was only going to order 20 copies, but I reached a deal with him to get the master set. :banana:

I buy all the titles digitally, I'm out of the VALIANT variant game unless a cover specifically speaks to me because I actually really like it (which is only a handful, like the Grampa and Aja stuff).

I did enjoy Divinity II though, Kindt's bloc at VALIANT is my favorite.