• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price Drop- FF46 8.5, FF52 7.5 SS Lee, IF14 8.0

32 posts in this topic

NO Ho's or Probies

Questionable characters need not apply

Shipping is included in the US. I'd prefer not to go int'l on this one, but if you are a long standing boardie and serious please pm me.

Check or postal money orders only on the AF15

I will accept PayPal as well for all other books except for the AF15.

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pm's.

Here's a link to my kudos Kudos

If you need more pics, would like to send an offer, or just want to say hi, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

Here we go Ladies and Gents, Here we have the most beautiful AF15 2.5 you will ever see. I could go on and on about it but I'll let the book speak for itself. I thought I'd never sell it, but a chance to upgrade came up and it's up for grabs.

SOLD

AF 15 2.5 C/OW

There is a small piece on top that is not in the scan. The slab is in perfect condition. I will provide more pics later. The New Force sticker on the back has been removed

5E9CCB3D-4884-495C-810F-D49F00F0BF55_zpslukxyatc.jpg

B50C56D5-6EA6-492F-937D-079196160F47_zpsgwjjjf3h.jpg

E2FCAFE0-58AF-4E5A-92AD-C843E8B2CBDF_zpsehgpwbuh.jpg

Sure, I bug you to sell me this book for a year until I found my copy and NOW you list it lol . This is a seriously beautiful 2.5 for sure. For those boardies who haven't dealt with Dan, he is a great guy to deal with (thumbs u

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks fellas. The books really is a stunner. I loved it (I think if I said worshipped that would be a little extreme), but it was my number one for a while. I could guarantee the new owner will be happy when they get it.

She is a beautiful 2.5. Ever consider a resubmit?

I do think it could press to at least a 3.0, but cannot say for sure. I've thought about it, but wouldn't even have the cahonas to do it.

I would love a fellow boardie to own this Spidey btw.

Up next is everyone's favorite Panther, T'Challa FF52 CGC. 7.5 OW/W SS Stan the Man.

I'll miss this one

$985 $965 $945 Shipped

I will get a back cover pic tomorrow

3E209546-B08B-4EF9-8F12-74124DA4DFD5_zpsliaecnwy.jpg

B1D73C93-293C-48F4-B372-FCCC98006A29_zpsrujfx8sz.jpg