• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crow Registry Sets

103 posts in this topic

I had a bug joke or a caps joke. I went with the bug one. Here's my caps joke I had

To be truly honest. If I had all my raw books graded , there would be a ton of people losing their top registry status. :baiting:

I heard your Caps set is amazing :baiting:

I had a bug joke or a caps joke. I went with the bug one. Here's my caps joke I had

To be truly honest. If I had all my raw books graded , there would be a ton of people losing their top registry status. :baiting:

I heard your Caps set is amazing :baiting:

And they're real. (Insert Seinfeld quote here) lol

My goodness....this "Crow" series seems to get people so passionate.

I should probably read it, I guess.

Is it any good? (shrug)

Is it any good? (shrug)

:roflmao: Wish I had the Crow artwork to dead world #10 hm

Is it any good? (shrug)

I heard it a derivative character and O'Barr stole the idea from DC's Deadman making a few simply changes. It's nothing to get too worked up about.

:baiting:

• Administrator

Just to be clear, I can't see the results of the poll as it was set up with a deadline, but based upon the opinions voiced here I currently have no plan to change the Crow sets.

Two sets are usually the way to go without disrupting too much the rankings content of the originial set.

Make a second set

:gossip: There are actually three four Crow sets at the moment.

FTFY (thumbs u

Just wanted to correct that inaccuracy for anyone who may stumble onto this thread at a later point in time.

Just to be clear, I can't see the results of the poll as it was set up with a deadline, but based upon the opinions voiced here I currently have no plan to change the Crow sets.

Just to be clear, once everyone is able to see the results after the deadline, and it would be FOR CHANGE, it would not matter?

(I know it won't be, just being hypothetical here. I just want to know the answer.)

• Administrator

Not unless those who voted for the change decided to be more vocally supportive in this thread. It wouldn't be fair otherwise. Or, if they are really that shy, they could PM me their support....but that kinda defeats the reason for the discussion in the first place. (shrug)

You also should check out the Tundra set.

I believe it is allowing all Crow 1-4 issues in those spots, not just Tundra 1-4's.

+1

Crow (Tundra) Registry Set

Looks like ComixQuest is second in the set even though the first place set only listed Caliber books. doh!

These are the three books that should be included in the Crow (Tundra) set.

The Crow #1 - 3 (Tundra)

5clyd3.jpg

Vol. 1 Pain & Fear

21alpgz.jpg

Vol. 2 Irony & Despair

2l8hyew.jpg

Vol. 3 Death

Not unless those who voted for the change decided to be more vocally supportive in this thread. It wouldn't be fair otherwise. Or, if they are really that shy, they could PM me their support....but that kinda defeats the reason for the discussion in the first place. (shrug)

:golfclap:

The voice of sanity or maybe serenity? Serenity now! :ohnoez: