• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crow Registry Sets

103 posts in this topic

It's a great piece of art. I have the statue that is modeled after it. :cool:

And it fits perfectly in The Crow (Complete) Registry Set.

I think it should just be removed completely from the Chapter One set. 2c

Thank you for the post, Harvey.

I do not want to speak for her, but I believe this is what Gemma is looking for, along with the poll, when making her decision.

She already made her decision.

Gemma,

Can you chime in on this upon your return.

If true, as Jeff states, I would like to know in order to not waste my time in the future.

Thank you.

A decision was already made and you are not bringing any new information to the table. Revisiting a topic is awesome if you have new information to add. Your reference to history repeating etc. is in regards to being doomed to repeat mistakes. This is not a mistake.

You have no idea what kind of person I am. You see my class A mess disturbing in this thread and my reluctance to sit quietly while some new participant wants to change established and discussed rules. Play the registry game and enjoy. :) Win within the rules instead of changing them to "win"

You are right. I do not.

The sad thing is, is that I thought I did.

And I have no idea why. (shrug)

You're right. I don't either.

You were one of the more welcoming people to me when I first joined these boards, and I enjoyed discussing comics with you.

I also bought many comics from you, and the transactions always went smoothly.

But something has happened, and I am truly sorry it has.

Your rant about the 2014 CGC Registry awards was probably the start of it, but who knows?

I do wish you well, but as it seems I totally misjudged any boardie relationship we had (my money), I don't think we will be doing business together anymore. And I'm sure that breaks your heart, lol ....

The old "I've received PMs about you." :cloud9:

Apparently, all I do is spread negativity and bully people. :(:sorry:

Good luck on your quest for another sig line banner. (thumbs u

And btw... I was the first one to voice my opposition in the thread. How was I to know it would be a popular position? hm

I also do not understand why some take it so personal when someone questions a decision that was made 3 years ago.

The vote may come out as me being the only one wanting the change, and if so, no big deal, and I will carry on.

But why can't things like this be positive instead of so negative?

I'm being negative about it because I don't think your true concern is for the integrity of the set, but rather your intentions are to get you one more banner in your sig line. meh

By the way, I could have already added a #1 Crow set in my banner sig line if I wanted.

I am currently #1 in the Crow Complete set.

So once again, before you go in attack mode, get educated.

The old "I've received PMs about you." :cloud9:

Apparently, all I do is spread negativity and bully people. :(:sorry:

Good luck on your quest for another sig line banner. (thumbs u

And btw... I was the first one to voice my opposition in the thread. How was I to know it would be a popular position? hm

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

You have no idea what kind of person I am.

You are right. I do not.

This makes me sad. :(

Why?

It's a great piece of art. I have the statue that is modeled after it. :cool:

And it fits perfectly in The Crow (Complete) Registry Set.

I think it should just be removed completely from the Chapter One set. 2c

Thank you for the post, Harvey.

I do not want to speak for her, but I believe this is what Gemma is looking for, along with the poll, when making her decision.

She already made her decision.

Gemma,

Can you chime in on this upon your return.

If true, as Jeff states, I would like to know in order to not waste my time in the future.

Thank you.

A decision was already made and you are not bringing any new information to the table. Revisiting a topic is awesome if you have new information to add. Your reference to history repeating etc. is in regards to being doomed to repeat mistakes. This is not a mistake.

You have no idea what kind of person I am. You see my class A mess disturbing in this thread and my reluctance to sit quietly while some new participant wants to change established and discussed rules. Play the registry game and enjoy. :) Win within the rules instead of changing them to "win"

You are right. I do not.

And I have no idea why. (shrug)

You're right. I don't either.

You were one of the more welcoming people to me when I first joined these boards, and I enjoyed discussing comics with you.

I also bought many comics from you, and the transactions always went smoothly.

But something has happened, and I am truly sorry it has.

Your rant about the 2014 CGC Registry awards was probably the start of it, but who knows?

I do wish you well, but as it seems I totally misjudged any boardie relationship we had (my money), I don't think we will be doing business together anymore. And I'm sure that breaks your heart, lol ....

Wow, you mentioned not enjoying the drama and then this.

You do not know what kind of person I am. You know pieces. Here is what you know.

Smooth, no hassle business transactions - many are familiar with this

Passionate - you can come to this conclusion by my many posts and our business transactions

Nothing has changed. If you no longer wish to have smooth, hassle free business transactions with me then all the power to you. You actually still do but through a 3rd party. ;)

The registry award is simple. We have discussed this to death. Happy you "won". Happy to know that winning is arbitrary. The only downside seems to be your reluctance to accept that fact. Congratulations on the recognition and "win".

This discussion is a result of trying to overturn a decision. I see that as wasting people's time and somewhat disrespectful. You see the results of my analysis in my posts. (thumbs u

This is the exact reason why I don't participate in the registry sets,you guys are bickering over points and sets? lol

To be truly honest. If I had all my raw books graded , there would be a ton of people losing their top registry status. :baiting:

This is the exact reason why I don't participate in the registry sets,you guys are bickering over points and sets? lol

To be truly honest. If I had all my raw books graded , there would be a ton of people losing their top registry status. :baiting:

I'm not worried. :fear:

You do have a great competitive edge my friend. :applause:

Thanks. :)

Some find it........a little much. ;)

Thanks. :)

Some find it........a little much. ;)

But I know you...... :roflmao:

I heard you say this to all the bugs before you "zapp" them - is this true?

Don't you have some sales advice to solicit? :baiting:

You guys are so silly. :slapfight:

:sorry:

I think you all need to hug it out. Anyone looking to borrow my books for the registry please feel free to contact me if your endeavor will upset someone fighting furiously for a few pernts

:sorry:

(shrug)

I think it's cute. ;)