• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls' Diner

76 posts in this topic

Man that looks good I am burger addict!

I seriously need to fly out to where ever you are and try one of these!

:headbang:

ps. I one of those a-holes that love the yankees, hopefully that's not going to be a problem!

lol

Man that looks good I am burger addict!

I seriously need to fly out to where ever you are and try one of these!

:headbang:

ps. I one of those a-holes that love the yankees, hopefully that's not going to be a problem!

lol

He might grind you up fresh and serve you

"How To Serve Man", complete with home made sauce!

Good Luck Dr. Balls! Worked in the restaurant biz as a youngster, know just how much work goes into serving a good meal.

Eh

Write to Bourdain and tell him the place has been around for 100 years and represents the local culture.

lol

And congrats and best wishes on this great venture, Jason - no small undertaking, but very cool. What's your burger meat blend, can you share? 100% something or do you do a mix of chuck/brisket/sirloin, etc.?

When will the T-shirts be available for sale? I'd be interested in supporting/promoting the venture by buying one.

Sooooo....board member discount...?

;)

Only if you show your CGC Message Board Membership Card.

I'll just say "I'm RMA, blitch!"

That ought to be good for at LEAST a 50% increase in prices....

Jason! Best wishes with this man! I'm totally envious. I kid my wife all the time that I want to move to Montana to get away from everything and we've both said if we ever win the lottery we are opening a bed and breakfast. I'll live the dream through you for the time being!

I expect some GEN-erous portions my man :thumbsup: