• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Looking forward to more posts from circumstances. Meanwhile this came in today. I've been looking for a copy of this book for well over 20 years. It's probably my favourite Centaur cover. Thanks so much Ryan!

FunnyPages3670_zpscc2f9b1a.jpg

the ming trio are some of my favorite centaurs:

funnypages36b_zps775050c5.jpg

fp37larson_zpsf0440fe2.jpg

fp38-1_zpsab8723ed.jpg

Looking forward to more posts from circumstances. Meanwhile this came in today. I've been looking for a copy of this book for well over 20 years. It's probably my favourite Centaur cover. Thanks so much Ryan!

the ming trio are some of my favorite centaurs:

funnypages36b_zps775050c5.jpg

fp37larson_zpsf0440fe2.jpg

fp38-1_zpsab8723ed.jpg

Great books Rick - I'd love to get copies of the other two Mad Ming covers one day!

:acclaim:

Nice to put a long sought after book in someone's hands! Many boardies have done the same for me.

Michael, that is frackin' awesome! :applause:

Funny Pages 37 is a real tough book haven't seen one in years looking for no 40 another tough one to find.Nice books JB

Here you go.....jbb

Super tough.

after I bought the Larson 37, I bet I saw at least 3 other copies for sale (but didn't need them)...admittedly, haven't seen one in a while, but there was a small window of them available...

40,41 are 2 of the toughest!

Centaurs have vanished in the marketplace making it real tough to complete runs.Should have bought more up when i saw them never to return.Sort of like Planet 15.Oh well thanks JB for posting the 40 makes me feel alittle better for now!

Centaurs have vanished in the marketplace making it real tough to complete runs.Should have bought more up when i saw them never to return.Sort of like Planet 15.Oh well thanks JB for posting the 40 makes me feel alittle better for now!
ive got a 40 somewhere. I think sacentaur sold it to me years ago hm

Funny Pages 37 is a real tough book haven't seen one in years looking for no 40 another tough one to find.Nice books JB

Here you go.....jbb

Super tough.

after I bought the Larson 37, I bet I saw at least 3 other copies for sale (but didn't need them)...admittedly, haven't seen one in a while, but there was a small window of them available...

40,41 are 2 of the toughest!

Here is the 41.....these are just great covers.....jb

137024.jpg.0a44c011459ccbc0b1b89d35e73a27b0.jpg

No, it was the FP 41 - I've never had a FP 40 dupe.

No, it was the FP 41 - I've never had a FP 40 dupe.

I've never had a dupe of FP 40 or FP 41 :cry:

Then again, I've never had a FP 40 or FP 41 :insane:

funnypages3580.jpg

My only other Centaur happens to be the adjacent issue. I love this cover too and feel privileged to have a copy thanks to G.A.tor.

I'd love to have the other Arrow and Mad Ming covers but one has to be realistic about these things. Perhaps I will luck into one or two more, perhaps not. In any case these two go into that small part of my collection I consider permanent.

Here is the 41.....these are just great covers.....jb

Always nice to see my old Larson 41 Jon.

Definitely feel there is no better home for a Larson/Centaur combo then with you

:hi:

Sean

maybe one day with me :wishluck: