• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

BTW Its just great to see your books, raw, out of the bag, yummy sweet

+1. Will you be cracking out that AMF you just won? :baiting:

Thats the plan, although consider how long it took RHG to put his run together of Tec, I may lose interest in stringing the Church Centaurs together for certain, chunks of a title, and just sell tham, and than I have to re slab.... Oh the indecison, don't know what to do, hm

plus did you decide on a "mylar/board" procedure? :insane:

Thats the plan, although consider how long it took RHG to put his run together of Tec, I may lose interest in stringing the Church Centaurs together for certain, chunks of a title, and just sell tham, and than I have to re slab.... Oh the indecison, don't know what to do, hm

:gossip: I vote for abandonment and panic selling.

thanks! i'll keep posting them raw then :)we haven't even approached the best stuff yet.

:o

:banana: Can't wait!

Like the Mona Lisa, some of your books are such amazing and unique specimens that they deserve to be preserved behind the glass, to be admired but not touched.

:gossip: I vote for abandonment and panic selling.

It is the only sensible course. I can provide bereavement counselling if needed. I also run an adoption service for lost Mile Highs. (thumbs u

up next, a nice copy of a book i've only ever seen a few of over the years (all in lower grade). beautiful gustavson hitler cover.

Such a wonderful set of books you have posted so far! We are all on tenterhooks wondering what you will show us next!

+1... although I need someone to explain what tenterhooks are!

Circumstances, I sense a certain level of quality on all the books posted thus far. Tough books... high grades... I am hooked back on this Centaur thread!

nwusz4z2psju89vfg.jpg

Gorgeous. I absolutely love it when an old-school collector steps in and immediately starts carpet-bombing the forum with crazy rare books that have been safely tucked away for a generation.

:banana::headbang:(worship)

wow. i'm deliberately only posting a book every day or two to avoid being accused of carpet-bombing the forum! :headbang:

Even one newly revealed Centaur per week would qualify as carpet-bombing! lol Bomb away, man! (thumbs u

wow. i'm deliberately only posting a book every day or two to avoid being accused of carpet-bombing the forum! :headbang:

Even one newly revealed Centaur per week would qualify as carpet-bombing! lol Bomb away, man! (thumbs u

well alright then, if you insist! without further ado, we continue with my copy of the first centaur issue of funny pages, Vol. 2 #6 from March, 1938. Nice Bob Wood girl art cover, and another one that i've seen less than a half dozen times.

238welcvh6o2wc9fg.jpg

well alright then, if you insist! without further ado, we continue with my copy of the first centaur issue of funny pages, Vol. 2 #6 from March, 1938. Nice Bob Wood girl art cover, and another one that i've seen less than a half dozen times.

238welcvh6o2wc9fg.jpg

Bombs awayyy

238welcvh6o2wc9fg.jpg

when I first starting collecting centaurs, I wanted the "first" official one...so this is one of my earliest centaur purchases:

fp26-1_zps31b4c774.jpg