• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Man, now I really want a 3/8 to fill out my mini run! Nice copy Steve.

Here's my 3/9 and 3/10... the 3/9 is the Cosmic Aeroplane copy, won in a Comic Heaven auction years ago. Tarpe Mills' only GA cover to my knowledge, which is a shame. Can you imagine other covers by her?

Also included is the scan of inside back cover... a great A-Man ad by Everett!

FP2-9coverlo.jpg

FP3-9EverettAMANad.jpg

The 3/10 I intend to get pressed out, the pq is fantastic... its just a LITTLE wonky. But happy to have a copy... Burgos' only early GA cover to my knowledge. I think we can guess why.

FP2-10coverlo.jpg

That A-Man back cover ad is fantastic! And your FP 3#9 is also a pedigree (nice).

FP 3#10 certainly doesn't have one of the better covers (too primative), but just having any copy is noteworthy.

I couldn't see this FP/Arrow run in this thread die quite yet...

I'm skipping ahead to the first Mad Ming cover, the only one I own at present. GREAT cover on this issue.

FP36lo.jpg

Great hooded cult Arrow story as well...

FP36panello.jpg

I am jealous ! :)

....errr make that envious.

(Fun fact. Someone much smarter than me once explained to me that jealousy and envy are opposites. I.e. Jealousy is when you have something, and don't want others to have it - and envy is the opposite, someone else has something you want)

I am jealous ! :)

....errr make that envious.

(Fun fact. Someone much smarter than me once explained to me that jealousy and envy are opposites. I.e. Jealousy is when you have something, and don't want others to have it - and envy is the opposite, someone else has something you want)

You are covetous.

I certainly am. Either word would apply. ( Covetous is probably the best word in this case I agree but it doesn't have the nice twist of being the opposite of the first word I chose - jealous)

I certainly am. Either word would apply. ( Covetous is probably the best word in this case I agree but it doesn't have the nice twist of being the opposite of the first word I chose - jealous)

True. I'm just so used to being covetous each day on the boards that the word popped into my head.

Well that's a switch, usually its us being covetous of your books ;)

I am impressed at the fan in you that after all these years owning a shop, and all the books you must have had thru your hands, that you can even register anything on the covet-meter anymore!

Well that's a switch, usually its us being covetous of your books ;)

I had to covet them before I bought them.