• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

I admittedly don't get all that excited these days as I don't get to add very many comics to my personal collection....but today, I did:

AMF2_6.jpg

AMF2_6bk.jpg

That is a stunner Rick. Sorry I couldn't bring myself to part with my copy, but glad you found this high grade beaut! Was that the copy that you missed on CLINK?

I admittedly don't get all that excited these days as I don't get to add very many comics to my personal collection....but today, I did:

AMF2_6.jpg

AMF2_6bk.jpg

That is a stunner Rick. Sorry I couldn't bring myself to part with my copy, but glad you found this high grade beaut! Was that the copy that you missed on CLINK?

I believe it is one in the same...luckily the owner took pity on me lol

I still need a 2/1 and my amf run is complete!!!! someone help me find one

Why doesn't Bunky just sell you his 2/1? simple, BOOM. (thumbs u

I actually "bought" his 2/1 and 2/6 years Ago but then he changed his mind and refused to honor the sale :baiting: .... But one day I will own them !!!!

AMF2_6bk.jpg

Judging by the code on the back cover, I think that might be an "INT" issue. I have seen a few books from that collection floating around, including my Headline 8.

headline8.jpg

AMF2_6.jpg

AMF2_6bk.jpg

Holy Carp, GAtor, that's a beauty! Congrats! :applause: