• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2023 at 11:48 AM, mwotka said:

I agree, this is one of the best all time threads.  I have been meaning to post some things on here, so glad to see it on the front page again.  I've had some success tracking down a few books I've been searching for for a long time.  Here are two trifectas that have taken quite some time to complete.  First off, the three Arrow issues.  And then the three Mad Ming Funny Pages issues.  Some of my all time favorite comics.   And I know @G.A.tor doesn't have everything anymore, but you have helped many people like me get some cool stuff (including one issue in both of these mini-runs) and that is much appreciated.

arrows.jpg

mad mings.jpg

(worship)

On 6/19/2023 at 10:48 AM, mwotka said:

I agree, this is one of the best all time threads.  I have been meaning to post some things on here, so glad to see it on the front page again.  I've had some success tracking down a few books I've been searching for for a long time.  Here are two trifectas that have taken quite some time to complete.  First off, the three Arrow issues.  And then the three Mad Ming Funny Pages issues.  Some of my all time favorite comics.   And I know @G.A.tor doesn't have everything anymore, but you have helped many people like me get some cool stuff (including one issue in both of these mini-runs) and that is much appreciated.

arrows.jpg

mad mings.jpg

Just incredible!!! I've been seeing some copies of The Arrow title in the last year or so, but I almost NEVER see the Mad Ming cover Funny Pages!!! VERY cool and rare!!! Congrats!!!  :applause:

On 6/19/2023 at 8:48 AM, mwotka said:

arrows.jpg

mad mings.jpg

Two great trifectas!  :headbang:  

Didn't realize how tough Arrow #3 was to find till I searched, and how cool FP #38 cover was till I acquired one!  Thanks for helping to keep the ball rolling!

On 6/19/2023 at 9:27 AM, Frisco Larson said:

I've only got one Centaur left in the boxes and this is it. You can see that it hasn't been pressed and would improve greatly if it was. I will likely leave that to its future owner.

Amazing-Man 5 raw pic.jpg

Well, if you have only one left in box, this is a good choice - and one I still need!  Agree, I'd leave it untouched too.

On 6/20/2023 at 7:47 PM, sagii said:

Shared this one in other Threads, but shockingly not here from @Forbush-Man C'Link smorgasbord 

Star Comics #17 (v2 #1).jpg

Great book!  In my search, found it to be the toughest issue of title to find.  

Though it appears many collectors have been selling off their Centaur runs, it appears most have been finding good homes.

Great to see all those great books being posted.  :golfclap:  Need to dig another out of the boxes to share!  Maybe we can even find out more about the FPS Supplements!!