• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.4 CGC Universal All American # 16

26 posts in this topic

Don't know who Verzyl is.......maybe this has been part of the census for a while and I missed it? I just don't remember this grade and I love this book.....I remember Rob ("It's all Just Comics" ) mentioning something about a possible sale of a high grade AA 16 and figuring it was a Million Dollar Book so maybe this is the one?

Don't know who Verzyl is.......maybe this has been part of the census for a while and I missed it? I just don't remember this grade and I love this book.....I remember Rob ("It's all Just Comics" ) mentioning something about a possible sale of a high grade AA 16 and figuring it was a Million Dollar Book so maybe this is the one?

That's exactly the book.

It's worth a million if it's worth a nickel in my opinion. Unless I really needed the money, or unless I wanted to do something else with the money to really make more money, like expand a business or something, I wouldn't sell it for less than a million. Especially now.

All things considered (Action 1, Tech 27, AF 15....plus books that sold for lower than I think they're worth....or books that sold for about right....considering Flash 1....considering the history, rarity, and everything, even considering other hobbies and collectibles).......................................................I'd put the value at at-least $1.5M right now. And rising.

Just my opinion.

just looking at it from a collecting standpoint its a DC Golden Age key that is much harder to come by Action 1, Tec 27, AS 8, or or Flash 1 in terms of census numbers and availability on the open market I think it's a cool million

Maybe. Maybe not. It's not exactly on everyone's list of must have million dollar books. A million bucks still buys you a pretty decent Action 1 or Tec 27 with a lot more upside...

Question. What's more appealing? What's more fun?

Being able to say, out-loud and in your mind, that you are one of 20 people who own a million dollar (7.0 or above?) Action 1 or Tech 27?

Or being able to say that you are the ONE person on Earth who owns by-far the best copy of AA 16? Being able to say that if anyone at anytime mentions the Green Lantern, they need to talk to you?

What is better?

Being able to say, out-loud and in your mind, that you are one of 20 people who own a million dollar (7.0 or above?) Action 1 or Tech 27?

Or being able to say that you are the ONE person on Earth who owns by-far the best copy of AA 16? Being able to say that if anyone at anytime mentions the Green Lantern, they need to talk to you?

What is better?

Who ever mentions Green Lantern? Batman and Superman easy.

It's worth a million if it's worth a nickel in my opinion. Unless I really needed the money, or unless I wanted to do something else with the money to really make more money, like expand a business or something, I wouldn't sell it for less than a million. Especially now.

All things considered (Action 1, Tech 27, AF 15....plus books that sold for lower than I think they're worth....or books that sold for about right....considering Flash 1....considering the history, rarity, and everything, even considering other hobbies and collectibles).......................................................I'd put the value at at-least $1.5M right now. And rising.

Just my opinion.

Why be such a piker? If you`re speculating about how other people should spend their money, let`s put the value at $10 million. And rising.

Maybe. Maybe not. It's not exactly on everyone's list of must have million dollar books. A million bucks still buys you a pretty decent Action 1 or Tec 27 with a lot more upside...

What is better?

Owning both.

What is better?

Owning both.

Yep. (thumbs u

What is better?

Who ever mentions Green Lantern? Batman and Superman easy.

who ever mentions THAT Green Lantern?