• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

213 posts in this topic

And so this thread ends in disappointment.

Disappointment for whom?

I for one, can say without question, that... I love 'happy endings'. :D

That's the money shot!

I like Chip so I don't want him to take this offensively or in that I am having fun at his expense.

(Even though I am having some fun at his expense).

I think it would be great if the moderators changed his avatar profile line from the generic to: Epic Peach

I like Chip because I've never seen him make anything personal, though he's taken quite a bit of hazing and grief. No name calling, no huffing and puffing and being insulting to people, none of it. The same can't be said for many of the "newbs" around here. I'll take 10,000 Chips over the latest self-righteous, offended at the drop of a hat bloviaters.

I like Chip so I don't want him to take this offensively or in that I am having fun at his expense.

I think it would be great if the moderators changed his avatar profile line from the generic to: Epic Peach

I like Chip because I've never seen him make anything personal, though he's taken quite a bit of hazing and grief. No name calling, no huffing and puffing and being insulting to people, none of it. The same can't be said for many of the "newbs" around here. I'll take 10,000 Chips over the latest self-righteous, offended at the drop of a hat bloviaters.

Harumph! Well, I never! :sumo:

I like Chip because I've never seen him make anything personal, though he's taken quite a bit of hazing and grief. No name calling, no huffing and puffing and being insulting to people, none of it.

:roflmao:

RMA is making a joke, I think. hm

Mostly I mutter it to myself I don't like to post too much I'm considerate that way

RMA is making a joke, I think. hm

I didn't see the joke there.

OP kept it classy.

:applause:

Very few people keep it classy anymore and this is to be commended. :headbang: