• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just made my first ebay comic book purchase. Wondering if I made a decent deal?

66 posts in this topic

Hey Oak. I'll take any extra Vamp #1s you have laying around.

:shy:

Sure,but I only have a 9.2. (shrug)

OK. You can throw in something else to make up for the low grade.

Deal! I really suck at negotiations. :sorry:

You could send him some fragments of history or LANCASHIRE KITCHENS products

This reminds me. If I'm interested in a specific character. is there a place I can find a list of all their appearances?

Grand Comics Database is what I use the most.

LINK

I also use some info found at the Comic Book Realm (CBR) -- which is not a bad way to keep track of your collection on the internet as well.

here is a quick link to one of the characters you wanted to see all the appearances of-- can't verify if this is better or worse than the GCD though.

Absorbing Man appearances

Be sure to scroll down a little as this character has many entires that were not dated as of yet. He starts in Journey Into Mystery 114 - March 1965

You can also check out the creative team on a book by going to marvel comics database or dc comics database

eg google 'avengers #1 marvel comics database' and it will give you writer, penciler, inker, cover, synop etc

No caps.

But I will take one or 2 of those LANCASHIRE KITCHENS!

I can always used a 2nd or 3rd kitchen. I don't know where I'll put it, but I'll totally find a place.

You can also check out the creative team on a book by going to marvel comics database or dc comics database

eg google 'avengers #1 marvel comics database' and it will give you writer, penciler, inker, cover, synop etc

they have that information most of time as well on the CBR for each book. And you do a search by artist etc directly like this one for Jack Kirby for instance