• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + March 18-20, 2016, It's Never To Early or to late

97 posts in this topic

How did you find the March 18-20, 2016 dates? I can't seem to find them listed anywhere. Were they published in the 2016 exhibitor info or somethin'?

Great question. I was sure I'd seen them on Facebook or their home page or someplace, and now they're not on either site...

Will be setting up for first time. Getting an inline booth next to graham crackers

Must have been an even better show then was discussed to pull a Florida guy all the way up to Chicago. Wish I could make it this year but shooting for next year.

Will be setting up for first time. Getting an inline booth next to graham crackers

Must have been an even better show then was discussed to pull a Florida guy all the way up to Chicago. Wish I could make it this year but shooting for next year.

turtfully, Megacon has always been our "spring" show...but with fanexpo moving it from mar/apr to May/june, I "needed" a march show to generate some $s....so, being familiar with c2e2, and having the opp to share with graham, I took it.... honestly, no idea if con is good or not from a sales perspective, but if you have demand books priced right, I believe any con can be "good"