• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + March 18-20, 2016, It's Never To Early or to late

97 posts in this topic

Great show this year; lots of good stuff to be found at amazing prices.

Big shout out to lhcomics (Leroy); pretty sure I could have spent all day at his booth.

:blush:

It was a great day selling today. I moved several boxes of 50% off and $2, $3 & $5. comics but don't worry if you did not make it today as I have 9 new boxes of $2, $3 and $5 comics that I stored under table today and will put them out for sale in the morning.

Booth 1530, don't be late tomorrow.

Leroy! You had great books and my friends and I bought a lot of stuff from you! It was great meeting you!

Great show this year; lots of good stuff to be found at amazing prices.

Big shout out to lhcomics (Leroy); pretty sure I could have spent all day at his booth.

:blush:

It was a great day selling today. I moved several boxes of 50% off and $2, $3 & $5. comics but don't worry if you did not make it today as I have 9 new boxes of $2, $3 and $5 comics that I stored under table today and will put them out for sale in the morning.

Booth 1530, don't be late tomorrow.

Leroy! You had great books and my friends and I bought a lot of stuff from you! It was great meeting you!

Thanks again for the purchases and hope to see you at Wizard Chicago in Aug. C2E2 was a great show and I will be back for next year.

Vintage Cosmic Starlin

Vintage Warlock

:cloud9:

Can't afford the Vintage stuff, but I did get Starlin to recreate this for me:

IMG_1974.JPG

I hear you, Chuck. I think I'm really holding off for one piece that I really love and I'll probably be done for a loooong time.

But that recreation is the best commission from Starlin that I've ever seen. That is truly fantastic. And as of now he is not doing commissions and I don't know if he'll ever do one of that caliber again. Do you mind saying how long ago you had it done? Very nice brother!

3 years ago... he was going through a slow time, before all this Marvel stuff came up and he offered to do some of these through Facebook.

It was pretty cool getting the pencil scan e-mail and him asking if it was 'ok'. lol