• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + March 18-20, 2016, It's Never To Early or to late

97 posts in this topic

Vintage Cosmic Starlin

Vintage Warlock

:cloud9:

Can't afford the Vintage stuff, but I did get Starlin to recreate this for me:

IMG_1974.JPG

I hear you, Chuck. I think I'm really holding off for one piece that I really love and I'll probably be done for a loooong time.

But that recreation is the best commission from Starlin that I've ever seen. That is truly fantastic. And as of now he is not doing commissions and I don't know if he'll ever do one of that caliber again. Do you mind saying how long ago you had it done? Very nice brother!

I'm at booth 1019 and I have a ton of new product. Particularly GA & SA slabs. 40 - 50 new Golden Age and pre-code horror slabs. Also have lots of new SA keys like Aquaman #1, 29, 35, JLA #1, Daredevil #1,4,181, Hulk #181, Werewolf by Night #32, Avengers #1, GS X-Men #1, Amazing Spider-man #50, 121, 122, 129, Detective #359, 411, Hero for Hire #1, Hawkman #4, Flash #139, etc. I also have quite a few new raw keys, Our Army at War #81, Sgt Fury #1, Action #252, Daredevil #1, Avengers #1, Amazing Spider-man #2, 129, Hulk #181, Werewolf by NIght #32 and lots more.

Aside from this, I will have about 30 boxes of high grade Silver & Bronze, 16 boxes of golden age, and 18 boxes of CGC graded books. I will also have some modern & copper keys, Batman Adv #12, New Mutants #98, Killing Joke, Am Spider-man #300, 252, 238, etc.

Come check out the booth and if I don't know you, introduce yourself. I will try to make you a good deal on something that you want.

Vintage Cosmic Starlin

Vintage Warlock

:cloud9:

Can't afford the Vintage stuff, but I did get Starlin to recreate this for me:

IMG_1974.JPG

Outstanding work. This is an impressive piece Chuck.

I will be at booth 1530.

If you have seen my setup before I don't have to explain what I typically bring.

If you have not seen my setup before I bring to much to try and explain so come by and check it out.

This is my first big show where I bring my better inventory since last Oct so I've had some time to re-stock and I will have a lot of fresh material.

Leroy

I will be at booth 1530.

If you have seen my setup before I don't have to explain what I typically bring.

If you have not seen my setup before I bring to much to try and explain so come by and check it out.

This is my first big show where I bring my better inventory since last Oct so I've had some time to re-stock and I will have a lot of fresh material.

Leroy

Now I kind of wish I wasn't just going on Sunday :(

well, dropping off 4 boxes of comics at fedex to ship to c2e2...

hope I'm sending something someone wants to buy :wishluck:

booth 1129 (right next to Graham crackers)

I'm at booth 1019 and I have a ton of new product. Particularly GA & SA slabs. 40 - 50 new Golden Age and pre-code horror slabs. Also have lots of new SA keys like Aquaman #1, 29, 35, JLA #1, Daredevil #1,4,181, Hulk #181, Werewolf by Night #32, Avengers #1, GS X-Men #1, Amazing Spider-man #50, 121, 122, 129, Detective #359, 411, Hero for Hire #1, Hawkman #4, Flash #139, etc. I also have quite a few new raw keys, Our Army at War #81, Sgt Fury #1, Action #252, Daredevil #1, Avengers #1, Amazing Spider-man #2, 129, Hulk #181, Werewolf by NIght #32 and lots more.

Aside from this, I will have about 30 boxes of high grade Silver & Bronze, 16 boxes of golden age, and 18 boxes of CGC graded books. I will also have some modern & copper keys, Batman Adv #12, New Mutants #98, Killing Joke, Am Spider-man #300, 252, 238, etc.

Come check out the booth and if I don't know you, introduce yourself. I will try to make you a good deal on something that you want.

Getting at least one nice GA book is a high goal of mine for this con. Hoping for a Batman/Tec. Horror too maybe. I will definetely be stopping by to see you sir!

Wow - guest list is terrible this year :(

are you looking at the right show? this guest list is really great.

It really isn't - I've been to every C2E2 show since they started and this year's guestlist is probably the weakest they've ever had.

ECCC is only 3 weeks out and their guestlist blows C2E2 out of the water.

perhaps if you are going for the entertainment guests or the literary guests its a weak show in that respect.

but the comic / artist list and artist alley is top notch.

usually I would say eccc has the better list but not this go round.