• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,659 posts in this topic

This cover is under-rated. And remember... this was from a time waaay before it was ever considered cool to tie explosives to oneself and blow yourself up. Foreshadowing?!?!

f25e_1-1.jpg

Oh Yeah Its the D copy as well. Highest graded deslabbed.

Edited by tatterdemalion

This cover is under-rated. And remember... this was from a time waaay before it was ever considered cool to tie explosives to oneself and blow yourself up. Foreshadowing?!?!

f25e_1-1.jpg

Oh Yeah Its the D copy as well. Highest graded deslabbed.

That's awesome!!!!

Nice book!

Shep

I posted this book a long time ago, but thought it deserved a second look. This is one tough book to find in HG. In fact, I looked three years before I found this copy (which I've had for probably three or four years) and have never seen another high grade copy. Not the most popular title, but one tuff lava monster! :cloud9:

BB31.jpg

always loved the CC stories, this is my best copy:

bb33.jpg

'Tis the season...

RichieRich8.jpg

Nice white cover!

I introduced my nieces and nephews to Richie Rich by leaving the big new reprint TPB with them after San Diego Con. When I saw them a couple weeks ago they were all telling me how much they enjoyed him and that they wanted more. Unfortunately the TPB was all I had so no I've got to hunt down some low grade originals.