• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,638 posts in this topic

I bought a total of five books in Chicago. All 10 cent DCs. Here's one of them:

bb18.jpg

Nice Scott. Looked up the GCD info on it....pub date June July 1958.

Cover Credits:

Irv Novick (Pencils) Jack Adler (Inks) ? (Colors) ? (Letters)

Cover Feature: Silent Knight

I bought a total of five books in Chicago. All 10 cent DCs. Here's one of them:

bb18.jpg

Nice!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

What were the other books you picked up? It's great to see that you've finally matured into a DC collector, rather than a Marvel zombie. tongue.gif

What were the other books you picked up? It's great to see that you've finally matured into a DC collector, rather than a Marvel zombie. tongue.gif

I picked up a Brave & the Bold #4, #13, #18, #21, and #23. This one was the nicest of the group.

I was this close [ ] to buying a nice VG+ copy of Brave & the Bold #1 (looked FN from front cover, but had a couple of small edge tears on the back cover that knocked it down), but the seller wouldn't take a credit card and I didn't have enough cash on me.

I picked up a Brave & the Bold #4, #13, #18, #21, and #23. This one was the nicest of the group.

I was this close [ ] to buying a nice VG+ copy of Brave & the Bold #1 (looked FN from front cover, but had a couple of small edge tears on the back cover that knocked it down), but the seller wouldn't take a credit card and I didn't have enough cash on me.

Sweet. I really like the B&B and Showcase runs...there's just something about the variety and try-out runs that I think are really cool. I can't wait to see the books in person. hi.gif

I picked them up here and there. Many off ebay. Not from Harley. I'll post more tomorrow.

DC war books are one of my collecting passions. Wish I had more.

Edited by Jeffro