• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Hey Adam - - looks like theres a new sheriff in town with a ton of sweet 50s DCs just like you!

He's impressed the heck out of me. thumbsup2.gif

Reminds me of a certain someone with lots of 50s DCs but who only occasionally posts pics of a few books. poke2.gif

Hey Danny,

What grade do you think that Superman 100 would get? And do you happen to know what the page quality is? Yep, that's sure a "killer copy". Wow!

I have no idea what the page quality is, I have not seen the book in person. My guess based on just a front cover scan? 9.0-9.2? I have seen Mark's Showcase 4 and this book (from around the same time period) looks as nice.

John,

That is one of my very favorite non-war covers of all time! How did you come by that lovely B&B - it's a very tough issue above ratty G/VG

Sweet,

Shep

Metropolis. And wasn't too bad of a price either. I'd like to get all of the silent knight covers eventually...but they are competing with a bunch of other titles right now, so we'll see.

Edited by johnenock

Jimmy 20

1201592-ComicBook1047.JPG1201592-ComicBook1048.JPG

Always liked this cover.

That's a nice copy os Jimmy 20! Another JO collector! acclaim.gif

It's a Mile High +/- copy as I purchased it at an antique store in Boulder Colorado back around 1986. I think I paid at least $4 for it. 27_laughing.gif

I picked up my B&B 34, LL 15, Showcase 30, JLA 2, and many others in that same amazing antique store find. cloud9.gif And the pages...... thumbsup2.gif

Good Job on that First Ant-man or is it Prototype Ant-Man? Not the easiest find in any grade and signed no less.

It's considered the first Ant Man.....this along with the man in the beehive issue are great pre-hero hero books.

You have to love a hidden Stan notation.....