• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Great book with some nice colors. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I really like the early B&B Silent Knight issues....of course I don't own any. Christo_pull_hair.gif

It's becoming a side collecting interest of mine...when I'm not getting war books or pre-code...there's just not enough money in the world...at least not my world.

Pickup at yesterday's Philly con - this thread is so long, I can't remember if it has been posted before (my apologies if it has):

MIS69.jpg

Sorry to bust up the Super books but I just got this one in. The splash for the Robin Hood story is awesome. Not into OA much, but I wouldn't mind owning that splash.

BandB11.jpg

Love the B&B! mind if I ask what grade you think it's in and what is cost you? What a great book!

Pickup at yesterday's Philly con - this thread is so long, I can't remember if it has been posted before (my apologies if it has):

MIS69.jpg

Even if it has, I don't mind seeing it again. That's one of my favorite AS covers. cloud9.gif

The way you keep posting 1957 books you'd think they grow on trees!

That's a darn nice copy for such a tough time period! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif