• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,638 posts in this topic

I actually remember pleading with my mom to let me guy that issue. It was still on the rack a month later when all the 12 centers came out, and I begged " but this ones only a dime!!!" no luck. no funny book for me.

Edited by aman619

Full-person_without_enough_empathyin! Another great cover.

ssws58.jpg

893whatthe.gif That is one powerful grandenetti cover!

Another great silver-age blue cover.

ssws18.jpg

The Infantino story in this issue is to die for!

action_282.JPG

So Superman goes to all the trouble of making a robot double of himself and then has nothing better to do than follow it around wherever it goes? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Edited by Jeffro

Posted this in general but I can't help but post it here as well. The Legion of Super Heroes has long been one of my favorite collecting interests. I can now say that after acquiring this beauty I am down to ONE more book to have a COMPLETE LSH collection. All but one pre Adventure 300 appearance, every Superboy, every Action Comics appearance, every Superman and Lois Lane, every LSH title from 259 in 1979 till current. I present to you one of the two remaining books I needed:

act276fc1.jpg

Oh, and Tim, can you guess what is the last book I need in oh, like 5.0 or better with nice cover appeal? insane.gif