• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,653 posts in this topic

Your all in trouble cause I finished scanning my Superboy 10 (all 53!) centers this weekend devil.gif

Ok, this one isn't technically silver age....but I would rather post here than in the atomic age thread in the GA forum because that thread gets buried quickly there. So I apologize if the lack of a comics code bothers anyone stooges.gif

I love this cover. Adamstrange has the nicest copy I have ever seen, but I settled for this clean copy. Oh, and in case some people wonder whether I actually read these things...the giant on the cover is supposed to be a two year old!

sb30.jpg

Your all in trouble cause I finished scanning my Superboy 10 (all 53!) centers this weekend devil.gif

Ok, this one isn't technically silver age....but I would rather post here than in the atomic age thread in the GA forum because that thread gets buried quickly there. So I apologize if the lack of a comics code bothers anyone stooges.gif

I love this cover. Adamstrange has the nicest copy I have ever seen, but I settled for this clean copy. Oh, and in case some people wonder whether I actually read these things...the giant on the cover is supposed to be a two year old!

sb30.jpg

I know what you mean. I don't like posting in the Atom Age thread that much, either, as the Golden Age forum is so busy it all gets swept away without much heed. I'm going to post some pre-code books here, too, apology included!

sb30.jpg

There were 150+ in the GA forum when I checked in tonight!

I forgive you for posting here! flowerred.gif