• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

I just got that one on eBay with a few others. cloud9.gif

It's no VF+, but it cost me about $10, so I am happy.

gic90.jpg

Nice pick-up!! headbang.gif

The copy I have is the highest graded copy but there has to be a copy higher than this one somewhere!! You figure there would be a copy graded higher after 4 to 5 years. I paid next to nothing for this book as a store was getting rid of some stock in December!! HOWEVER, I will be selling this book soon on ebay so look out for it. (April or May) I got to get rid of my spiderman's first!!

The funny part is I don't even like war comics that much!! I had most of the keys and traded them in for an X-men #12 (1st Juggernaut)

Be sure to send me any high grade war that you don't like and I promise to properly and responsibly dispose of them in compliance with the War Comics Disposal Act, a new federal mandate created late in 2006.

Sadly, here are a couple others that the WCDA has implications for (as posted in the war comics thread and greytone comics thread).

gic78.jpg

gic88.jpg

oaaw92.jpg

Sorry, Atlases aren't exempt from the WCDA.

battle67.jpg

battle45.jpg

battlefront33.jpg

As yet, the RCDA (Romance Comics Disposal Act) is only in the drafting phase, so the fate of the following book is in limbo.

lovers64.jpg

Luckily, nobody's even discussed any plans for westerns.

rk23.jpg

I put most of these up on the war comics board, so they may as well go here. There are a few that I skipped since they're early 12 centers, but they're on view with the war guys.

aamow88.jpg

cc6.jpg

gic76.jpg

gw39.jpg

man23.jpg

oaaw99.jpg

Sorry. Making up for lost time.

Glad to see you posting the 10 centers -- there are all sorts of very cool but inexpensive books out, if you're willing to hunt like heck to find them.

Hot cha!

I just won this "missed it by THAT much" book, Showcase 3. I really like early Showcases, so I has happy to get it at a reasonable price. Seller graded it as GOOD/VERYGOOD 3.0, and I trust his conservative grading.

Seller's scan:

1658409-f2da_1.jpg

Jack